1.

"Oh my....wow" He spoke whilst panting. He flopped down onto the bed covered in sweat. I climbed off of him and laid on the bed also covered in sweat. "That was amazing" He panted out smiling. I laughed.

"I know" I chuckled confidently. I kissed him on the cheek and stood up. "Now, Ethan, you're expected to be at the studio tomorrow at 10:00am, prompt. They'll be expecting you. I'll be there too so we can begin our photoshoot." I informed him as I put my clothes back on. He tiredly raised his arm signalling a thumbs up. I smiled at him once more.

I walked out of his house to my car. This was how my day went everyday. I get up at nine in the morning; get down to the agency by ten; see the new recruits; have a deliberation with my boss; choose the one we want; I go fuck them. This was my day everyday.

Some people call me horny, a maniac, cock hungry and many other things. I call myself a satyromaniac. It seems a little more classy. I'm obsessed with any sexual act since, I do connect with people quite quickly.

I got to my car and began to drive home. I was a busy person but I was always able to find time to rest by myself. As I drove, I got a phone call from my boss. "Hello, Avriel?" She addressed me with her British accent.

"Yes, Shemi" I replied. (A/N: Look who weaved their way back into a story)

"Tomorrow, we have another recruitment day" She informed me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Shemi?" I expressed my irritation. Recruitment days were so tedious. It would be Shemi and I, just sitting there interviewing young men. Some hardly spoke, some spoke too much. Then after we interviewed all of the men, we would deliberate on who we would hire. After much deliberation, I would be the one to try to bring out the best in them.

"I know....I know you hate them but you always benefit from them" She joked. She knew about my tactics and totally agreed with them.

"You're right. So after the 10:00am photoshoot, we start the recruitment?" I asked, unsure about how the day would pan out.

"Exactly. So get some rest, it's going to be a long day tomorrow" She informed me and cut off. Another day of fucking added to my schedule. I guess I couldn't complain.

I've learnt to use my sexual desire to my advantage. I've used it to bring the best out of people. To give them confidence. To awaken another side of their personality. To show a new side of them that is just what we wanted.