Fast Enough 3

Time Skip

"The question is Barry do you believe in yourself as much as I do?" Wells said just before Caitlyn turned off the monitor.

Barry walked into the treadmill room with Joe in his heels.

"If I don't go fast enough them I'm dust. If I don't make it back in time then a black hole swallows up Central City and possibly the world." Barry murmurs. "Still think it's for the best?"

"I'd be lying if I did." Joe replied.

"I mean...I have a family. I have you. Iris. My dad." Barry looked up at Joe.

"Yeah. You do." Joe said.

"I probably shouldn't be telling you this but...Dakota has an uncle. That she didn't know about until a few months ago." Barry announced to him. "He's a psychopath but for a while she had family. Someone who kind of cared about her."

"What are you getting at?" Joe asked.

"What if instead of going back for my mom I go back for her parents?" Barry suggested standing up. "Think about it...she could have a family. She could live a happier life."

Time Skip

Caitlyn was walking down the front lawn of the lab in a white dress with the other on her sides creating an isle. She handed the flowers to Iris before turning to Ronnie. Stein said a bunch of love mumbo jumbo before Ronnie and Caitlyn put the rings on each other.

"You may now kiss the bride." Stein anounnced.

Ronnie smirked, "Stopped telling me what to do." And then kissed Caitlyn.

Entrance to Pipeline

Caitlyn hugged Barry, "Be careful."

Barry smiled and nodded.

"Okay there are gonna be three yous back there. Future you who saves younger you from the Reverse Flash and now you you. Wait until future you gets younger you out of there and then you can go save your mom. May the Speed Force be with you." Cisco patted his shoulder.

Barry turned to Dakota.

"Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself." Kota murmured hugging him tightly. "Go save your mom."

Dakota stayed at the entrance and watched Barry enter the pipeline. While everyone went back to the Cortex she sat down and stayed put. She listened to the conversation the others were having in the Cortex while thinking about Eddie's favor.

Not a minute later Joe, Cisco, Dakota, and Eddie were down in the pipeline making sure Wells didn't do anything. He climbed in the sphere and shut the door. Suddenly a man tumbled out of the wormhole and rolled to a stop by Dakota. She gasped and pulled her hood down realizing who it was.

"Dad?"