The Brave and the Bold 4

Oliver and the others came back down the stairs.

"Lyla..." Diggle murmured.

"We've stabilized her but Caitlyn and I can't operate on her here. Too many risks." Dakota stated and looked at Barry.

He picked her up in his arms.

"Starling General is at 8th and Willcott." Oliver said.

Barry took off and Kota looked down at her hands. They were covered in blood when she was trying to stop the bleeding.

"You're bleeding." Oliver whispered going to her. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. Just a scratch." Kota replied.

The others went upstairs except for Barry who came back and Oliver.

"It needs stitches." Oliver pushed her into a seat and grabbed the first aid kit. Dakota kept looking at her blood stained hands. "What happened?"

"He back traced the trace. I couldn't get a clear shot. I...I couldn't..." Kota murmured, wincing as Oliver continued on the stitches.

"It's okay..." He finished up. "There, you're all done."

Dakota grabbed her jacket, "I'm heading upstairs. I need a drink."

Barry stood up getting out of her way, "Are you alright?"

Kota smiled, "Yeah. I'm okay."

Barry nodded and let her go upstairs.

Upstairs

Dakota found the others sitting at a table. She pulled up a chair and sat down.

Roy slid a glass over to her, "We ordered you a Scotch."

Dakota took a sip, "Thanks. I needed that."

"How do you guys do this?" Cisco asked. "Where people you care about get struck down."

Kota took another sip, "The reason I do this Cisco is because the people I cared about got 'struck down'." He just stared at her. "Hate to be a downer...but my parents died fourteen years ago...a month after Barry's mother was murdered. It sucks. It doesn't get easier but it you get used to it."

"I guess because our villains have super powers and it makes it less real." Cisco replied. "You lost your parents?"

"Change the subject before I hit you." Kota grumbled chugging the rest of her Scotch.

"I ran facial recognition on Harkness. We can go downstairs and check to see if we got a match." Felicity suggested.

"Let's go." Dakota grumbled.

They headed downstairs to see Oliver and Barry talking.

"I ran facial recognition on Harkness. I came down to see if there was a match yet." Felicity awkwardly announced.

Dakota changed into her suit and slung her bow over her shoulder.

"Where is he?" Oliver demanded.

Train Station

Barry zoomed around and got all the people out there. Dakota and Oliver stood aiming arrows at Digger.

"There's nowhere to run where we won't catch you." Oliver sneered.

"No. You're right. That's why I have contingency plan in place." Digger clicked a small remote. "Five bombs. Throughout the city. In a few minutes it'll be on fire. Now you can stop me or stop the bombs."

"Go." Kota glanced at Barry.

Barry took off and the two hooded vigilantes started to fight Harkness.

Dakota kicked Harkness into a column and Oliver fired a bola arrow pinning him to it. Kota slung her bow over her shoulder and reaches for the knife in her belt.

"Where are the bombs?" Oliver demanded and Digger stayed silent. "Last chance."

"Or what? You'll inflict pain? I can tell you've done it before." He looked at Dakota who was spinning the knife in her hand. "You haven't before. You're nervous." He looked at Oliver again. "So let me ask you this...why the hesitation?"

Dakota looked over at Oliver; he didn't say anything.

"In a few seconds the city will be covered in fire." Harkness smirked.

Oliver tightened his grip on his bow. None of the bombs went off and Oliver put his arrow back in his quiver.

Digger reached for a boomerang in his coat.

Dakota threw her knife into his hand and Harkness grunted in pain.

Barry smiled a little, "You couldn't resist could you?"