Flash v. Arrow 6

"So how do we stop him?" Joe asked.

"A cold gun would really come in handy right about now." Cisco suggested.

"I will shoot you." Kota threatened. 

He shrugged, "Just saying."

"We cannot. Fortunately we know two people who can. I suggest you call back Oliver Queen." Wells said looking at Felicity.

"Cisco you got something for me?" Dakota asked.

"It's almost ready. I just got facial recognition." He looked at the computer. "Go!"

"Felicity call Oliver and tell him I'm already on my way!" Dakota ran out the door.

Street

Dakota skidded to a halt in an alley. She found Barry standing over Eddie looking very very angry.

"Looks like I caught you first!" Barry yelled.

"Oh no..." She murmured and ran forward stepping front of Eddie. "You need to calm down...you don't have to do this..."

She slowly notched an arrow as he stalked forward.

"Move out of the way!" He demanded.

"I won't let you hurt him! You're a hero! You can fight this!" Kota yelled.

Barry chuckled and lunged at her. Dakota ducked and hit him in the back with her bow. He grunted and the two started to fight. Dakota could hardly do much because of his super speed. Suddenly Barry sent what felt like a million punches into her ribcage causing her to fall over in pain. Barry continued to advance on her but Oliver shot an arrow into his shoulder.

"What you're feeling is a horse tranquilizer." Oliver said advancing on him.

Barry yanked out the arrow, "Try harder."

Dakota turned over on her stomach and watched them fight. She slowly got to a stand and limped over. Barry was running around Oliver like a tornado. Oliver shot a zip line arrow to the top of the building but Barry knocked him down. He had to shoot another one so he wouldn't die. Barry did the same thing he did to Dakota and Oliver hit a button. Two arrows came flying out; Barry spun around and grabbed the arrows.

Oliver threw an arrow into his leg and Barry fell to the ground. He ran forward and wrapped his arm around Barry's chest. The STAR Labs van pulled up and the side doors swung open. Dakota leaned back against the wall of a building and grasped her rib cage. A series of colors flashed in front of Barry and soon Oliver let go of him.

"You alright?" Oliver asked.

"Ah this is gonna be a special kind of hangover." Barry groaned. Oliver helped him towards the van and Dakota trailed behind, still limping. "I am so sorry Oliver."

"Not your fault Barry. Besides it's not me you should be apologizing to." Oliver glanced back at Dakota.

Barry started to walk with Dakota, "Kota...I am so so so sorry..."

"Save it. We still have a metahuman to catch and I still have somewhere to be. Speaking of which, Oliver why did you have Diggle follow me? Seriously...not cool." Dakota grumbled.

"Wasn't sure if I could trust you yet."

STAR Labs Next Day

The three of them did manage to catch Bivolo and put him in the pipeline. Dakota was in normal clothes with her shirt lifted up watching Caitlyn wrap an ace bandage around her ribcage. She was thinking about last night with that ceremony.

Flashback

Dakota walked into an empty factory, "Okay I'm here. What's the ceremony?"

Ra's explained the ceremony and had her step onto a platform with her shirt off. She gripped the ropes and suddenly felt a burning sensation on her back. They marked her with a wolf head in between her shoulder blades.

End of Flashback

Oliver tapped her shoulder snapping her from her thoughts, "Barry's going to meet us at Jitters."

Kota tensed up a little, "Alright. Let's go."

"You gonna be okay?" He asked.

She nodded, "I'll heal..."

Oliver leaned forward and kissed her forehead, "Come on, let's go..."

Jitters

Dakota, Oliver and Felicity walked into the cafe.

"Leaving so soon?" Iris smiled.

"Yeah. Maybe some Javas for the road?" Felicity added.

"I'll hook you guys up." Iris and Felicity walked to the counter.

Barry handed Dakota a coffee as she sat down, "I need this. Thank you." She kissed his cheek.

"I don't think I can tell you guys how sorry I am." Barry murmured.

"Honestly Barry. It's fine. It wasn't you that was doing the damage." Kota whispered.

Oliver and Felicity got there coffees and got ready to leave.

Oliver hugged Dakota, "No matter what you do, you are a hero Dakota even if others can't see it."

"You should tell that to yourself." Dakota replied.

Dakota's Apartment

"There's got to be a way I can make it up to you." Barry whined as they entered his place.

"Barry. I'm fine." Dakota replied looking him in the eye.

"Can I see?" He murmured bringing her closer.

"Once you do-"

"Please." He pleaded. Dakota nodded and gently lifted her shirt off her body. He carefully unwrapped the ace bandage and gasped, staggering backwards. Dakota's ribcage was covered in huge bruises. "I did that?"

Kota nodded again, "Barry it's not a big deal..."

"Of course it's a big deal! I could've killed you!" He put his hand on the knob, "I can't do this...I'm sorry..."

Barry left her apartment in a flash leaving Dakota alone clutching her ribcage.