Things You Can't Outrun 2

STAR Labs

"Fascinating. A metahuman that can manipulate poison gas." Wells looked at the computer.

"Is it just poison gas or can he manipulate all air controlled substances?" Cisco continued.

"And how is it that he can connect the substances? Psychological?" Caitlyn added.

Barry, Joe, and Dakota were all standing in front of them with arms crossed.

"They get really excited about this stuff." Barry told Joe.

"And what are you going to do with this guy once you catch him?" Joe asked looking at the group. "Iron Heights will not hold people like that."

"A metahuman prison." Cisco mumbled to himself.

"There's one place you could hold them..." Kota pointed out.

Cisco looked like he was giving it some thought.

"We haven't been down there since - it was cordoned." Caitlyn argued.

"Dakota's right. It could be modified to hold metahumans." Wells agreed.

"What could?" Barry asked.

"The particle accelerator." Kota murmured.

Caitlyn zoned out while Wells said, "I'm going down to the particle accelerator."

No response.

"Caitlyn." Wells repeated and she snapped out of it. "I'm going down to the particle accelerator."

"Actually I could use her help determining the poison gas." Barry interjected.

"I'll go with you." Kota offered and followed Wells out of the Cortex.

"I must say Dakota you're taking this quite well. You're not worrying about Barry as much as I thought you would." Wells pointed out.

"I worry about him. I just don't show it." Kota paused before bringing up herself. "I heard the Blue Arrow hacked into your systems."

"Yes she did. She forced us to patch her through to Barry." Wells continued as they neared the accelerator.

"Maybe you should trust her." Kota offered. "She helped him."

"She's also a murderer." They reached the balcony over looking the particle accelerator. "Enough on the subject matter Ms. Miller."

"Sorry." Kota grabbed the railing and looked over.

"Looks good for metahumans." Wells gazed over the accelerator. "Good idea Dakota."

Dakota and Wells headed back to the Cortex in silence.

Precinct

"Welcome to the CCPD!" Barry anounnced.

"So this is your day job?!" Caitlyn looked around in fascination.

"Yep." Barry said.

"Allen. Where's the analysis on the Dobinian case?" Captain Singh demanded.

"Upstairs." He replied glancing at the staircase.

"Let's go get it." Singh suggested.

Barry ran upstairs.

"Who are you?" Singh and Caitlyn started to walk up the stairs.

"Dr. Caitlyn Snow, Barry's personal physician." She replied.

Barry was in the doorway with the file in his, "The analysis. Just like you wanted."

"Clean up your office Allen. It's disgusting." Singh walked away.

Barry started to play with a molecule model while Caitlyn was on the computer working the lung sample.

"Can I ask you something? That you don't have to answer." Barry put the model down and looked at Caitlyn.

"My least favorite kind of question. Shoot." Caitlyn replied looking up from the computer.

"Ronnie. What was he like?"