Pilot 2

STAR Labs

Kota was on a rooftop next to the lab watching over the crowd. She could see Barry and Iris towards the center.

"I need your help Iris." Barry stated. "I want to ask Dakota on a date. But I don't know how and she's always busy."

"Barry you two are best friends. You go up to her, ask her on a date and don't take no for an answer." Iris instructed. "It'll be fine."

A man in a dark hoodie ran past Iris, snatching her laptop bag on the way.

"No! Barry my dissertation!" Iris pleaded.

Barry started running after the man. Kota fired a zip line arrow and jumped on it. Once she was low enough she leapt to the ground in front of the man. Barry stopped and watched them. The man swung the bag and hit Barry on the cheek. Kota launched an arrow and went through his hand.

He cried out in pain and Kota grabbed the laptop bag. She fired two more which forced the robber to the fence.

Kota clicked the button on her suit which made her voice sound different, "You okay Barry?"

"That hurt. But yeah I'm fine." Barry slowly stood up.

Kota gave him the bag, "You could've gotten yourself killed."

"Freeze!" Someone yelled behind her.

Kota slowly turned around to see Eddie there pointing a gun at her. She rolled her eyes and through a smoke bomb down.

When the smoke cleared Dakota was gone.

Precinct

Barry had an ice pack to his face and sitting in the main area of the precinct.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Iris asked.

"I'm fine Iris. You should've seen her, the Blue Arrow. She saved my life and your dissertation." Barry commented. "I'm gonna head upstairs. You go home."

Barry went into his lab and turned on the computer. He pinned a newspaper article to the white board filled with evidence on his mother's murder.

BOOM!!

Barry looked out the window to see that the particle accelerator exploded. He went over to the window and grabbed the chains to make sure the window was closed.

A storm cloud brewed above.

CRACK!

Lightning shot down and struck Barry sending him flying across the room.

Dakota was wearing her favorite hat and a leather jacket. Her hands were stuffed in her pockets as she ducked from the rain. She was heading into the precinct to see if Barry was okay. She ran up the stairs and carefully opened the door to the lab.

What she saw was unimaginable.

Barry was lying on top of a shelf, unconscious.

"Barry!" She yelled running to him. "Oh my god..." She grabbed her phone and dialed 911. "Hello I'm at the precinct. My friend he was struck by lightning. I need help. Right now."

"The ambulance is on its way." The lady said.

Kota hung up the phone and took Barry's hand, "It'll be okay...you're okay..."