All Star Team Up 3

STAR Labs

"This bot has tons of microcameras." Cisco announced sith everyone still dressed nice standing behind him. "All recording from different angles at the same time. That's amazing."

"It's all beyond this generation's capabilities." Wells added.

"A mad scientist!" Dakota anounnced. "My kind of play book!"

"I'm cross referencing the dead employees with anything. Mama's been away from a keyboard for too long." Felicity anounnced sitting at the computer.

As the images came up Dakota narrowed her eyes at the screen, "They both used to work at Mercury Labs. You guys go ahead and visit. I'm gonna change."

An hour later Dakota was in the training room standing in pants and a sports bra staring at the small mirror on the wall.

"Hey...I was wondering if you wanted to help me and Cisco with the suit." Ray said coming into the doorway. "Oh sorry." He stared at the wolf burn on her back. "You have a lot of scars..."

"No it's fine." Dakota murmured putting a shirt on. "You probably don't want to know how."

"So you coming?" Ray asked smiling.

Dakota followed him out of the training room.

Another hour later Barry called and said he was going to talk to Iris and to just hang out at the lab or go home if she wanted to. Dakota stayed at the lab and helped Cisco and Ray.

Time Skip

"Mercury Labs is being attacked. Get up here." Caitlyn said over the intercom.

The three of them headed into the Cortex and Dakota grabbed her stuff to change into.

"How am I supposed to stop the bees?" Barry asked.

"You find Bri. You stop them. McGee however..." Wells trailed off.

"I'll go. The bees can't penetrate my suit." Ray anounnced.

"And if Barry can't stop Bri I have a contingency plan." Dakota knelt in front of Cooper and strapped on a police vest.

"Uh...what is that plan?" Barry asked.

Kota kissed him, "You'll have to see."

The group split up to head their separate ways.

Dakota's contingency plan was shutting down the power grid momentarily which will hopefully shut down the bees and Bri.

Time Skip

"Ray get to the ocean. If they follow you then it'll fry their electronics." Cisco anounnced.

"So will mine." Ray added.

"Barry I'm jamming the bees' frequency. I have control." Felicity said. "Oh she's good. She's like my nemesis. I've never had one before. I kinda like it."

Dakota had her hand on the power grid switch and Cooper was standing guard, "Guys. Contingency plan?"

"Do it." Wells replied.

Dakota yanked the switch down and the whole city shut down. She waited a few minutes before flipping it back up again.

"Did it work?" She asked.

"That was your plan?" Barry asked into the comms. "Shut down the city?!"

"Yes. It worked didn't it?" Dakota put her helmet on and turned on the bike. "I'll be at the lab soon."

Precinct

Barry, Dakota, and Joe were in the lab staring at the board when Caitlyn and Cisco walk in.

"We're not going to karaoke are we?" Caitlyn asked.

"This is everything we know about Barry's mom's murder, my parents' murder and the Reverse Flash. We've been collecting info on him for months." Dakota said and pulled down another sheet. "This is everything we know about Dr. Wells."

"What do they have to do with each other?" Caitlyn asked.

"They're the same person." Dakota said bluntly.

"No...that doesn't make any sense." Caitlyn shook her head.

"I know. It didn't make sense to me either until the Reverse Flash attacked Dakota and almost killed Cooper. He had the same bite mark. Trust me it's true." Barry explained.

Cisco gulped, "I've been having these dreams. They feel...real. Sometimes at night but during the day too. Wells is Reverse Flash and he kills me."