Going Rogue 5

Time Skip @ Jitters

Barry, Iris, Eddie and Dakota were sitting at a table waiting for Felicity.

"E=MC Hammer? Really Barry?" Dakota chuckled. He started to explain the reasoning behind it, "Barry I know."

Eddie begun awkwardly, "Dakota I don't want to be rude but-"

"You want to know why I was at the museum. I saw the car miles away." Dakota replied.

"So why were you at the museum?" Eddie asked.

"You know Eddie my parents always told me that to catch a criminal you have to think like a criminal." Dakota answered. "I was bored and sitting in a car staring at the museum won't help us."

The door dinged and Felicity came in wearing a tight black dress.

"Woooow you look great!!!" Dakota complemented.

"I feel overdressed." She said nervously.

"Nah you look great." Barry repeated.

Time Skip

Their team had won the trivia game and they were going to go home but Eddie got a phone call.

"Snart's been spotted at the museum." Eddie said. "I have to go."

"It's late. Can I take you home Dakota?" Barry agreed.

She nodded, "Let's go."

Barry dropped her off at her cave, "I'll see you there."

"Don't beat him up without me." Kota joked and Barry left.

Dakota practically jumped into her suit and rushed to the museum. She found Joe heading into a theater. Kota pulled her bike into an alley and took off her helmet. She pulled up her hood and rushed inside. Snart didn't notice her so she found a staircase leading to the balcony.

Dakota skipped steps as she headed up praying that Snart hadn't seen her yet. She got to the balcony and watched as Barry stepped in front of Joe taking the ice blow on his abdomen. Barry jumped behind a column.

"You alright?" Joe asked still holding his gun.

"It burns." Barry grunted in pain.

Dakota tapped her comms device on her suit, "I know you don't trust me but if you let me help Barry will die."

"What happened?" Cisco demanded. "We noticed a temperature drop on his suit."

"He got shot with some sort of cold gun type thing. He's okay but he's hurt." Dakota paused. "Put me on with Wells." Cisco slid the microphone over to Wells. "I don't give a damn if you want me to stay away from him or if you don't trust me. But you need to let me help him. And if you don't I'll do it anyway."

"Fine." Wells agreed.

Barry took off and I stayed for a moment to see what Snart was going to do.

"Time for a test run." He anounnced.

Snart started firing towards people and Barry was getting them out away from danger. I notched an arrow and aimed it for the gun. I launched the arrow and Snart ducked out of the way. He smiled and fired his gun into the theater where a man was standing. Barry sped towards the man racing the cold but he was too late.

The man dropped dead frozen like a block of ice.

"NO!" Barry cried out.

Kota let Snart go and instead jumped down, running into the theater. Barry had tears in his eyes and she wrapped her arm around his waist.

She lifted him up, "Come on. I'm taking you back to the lab."