Rogue Air 3

STAR Labs Garage

Dakota was on her bike with her helmet on next to Snart.

"Do not stop for anything." Barry ordered.

Kota flipped her visor down, "Let's go."

Dakota and Snart took off on their bikes after Barry.

Getting to the airport was easy, Barry took care of the traffic and Dakota kept on eye on Snart. She made sure he didn't do anything suspicious because she didn't trust him or his sister.

"Where's the plane?" Joe asked as Dakota took off the helmet. "I wanna get this over with."

"Should be here any minute." Barry murmured.

"ARGUS isn't very prompt." Snart pointed out.

Kota shrugged, "You get used to it."

"There it is." Caitlyn pointed with her finger as it's shot by lightning and crashes to the ground.

The back of the truck exploded and all the criminals flooded out. Dakota shot an arrow at Shawna but she disappeared so the arrow bounced off the truck.

Dakota slid a sonic device across the tarmac and temporarily disoriented them. Lightning shot out at Barry and he collapsed to the ground.

"Finish him!" Mardon ordered.

Snart fired his cold gun at Jake Simmons and killed him.

"What'd you do that for?!" Mardon whined.

Dakota was sneaking behind the truck careful to not let Snart see her.

"He owed me money." Snart replied. "My name's Leonard Snart."

"I know who you are." Mardon snapped.

"Always a pleasure to meet a fan. Anyway let's call it a tie. Remember who saved you from getting on that plane bound to nowhere." Snart waved them goodbye and knelt in front of Barry.

"You sabotaged the truck didn't you." Barry groaned. "You gave me your word."

"I'm a criminal and a liar." Snart pointed out.

Dakota unsheathed her sword and wrapped her arm around Snart's throat, "Nice try Snart. Here's what we're gonna do, you're going to leave Central City and if you come back, if I ever see or hear anything about you I will personally hunt you down and throw you in prison."

She sheathed her sword and shoved him away.

In Front of STAR Labs

"I did what I had to do." Wells said looking at Barry and Dakota. "Nothing more. Nothing less." Dakota's grip tightened on her bow. "You can't beat me Barry."

Ronnie landed next to Barry and Oliver touched down next to Dakota, "Hope we're not too late."

"Nice to see you Ollie." Kota murmured. "You're just in time."

"I don't care how fast you are. You can fight the four of us at the same time." Barry announced.

"Oh but I can." Wells smirked and held out his hand for his fancy ring that held his suit.

Barry flipped his mask up and his eyes sparkled with lightning. Dakota notched an arrow in her bow and so did Oliver.

Barry and Wells charged at one another and were running in circles fighting each other.

"Barry move." Oliver growled.

Ronnie took a step forward ready to fire.

"MOVE BARRY!" Dakota shouted.

Wells slammed Barry into a fence and both Kota and Oliver shot arrows into the Reverse Flash's leg. He staggered a bit and Ronnie shot a fireball into him. Wells spun his arm around and sent Ronnie across the city with Barry chasing after him.

"Those arrows are delivering a high frequency that's disabling your speed. You won't be running around for a while." Oliver anounnced.

Dakota slung her bow over her shoulder and grabbed her bo staff. The two fought Wells together, in sync. Wells knocked Oliver to the ground and Dakota jumped on top of him wrapping her bo staff around his neck. He flung her off and she rolled twenty yards before stopping and clutching her ribs.

Barry appeared out of nowhere, leading Wells to the roof of the lab. Ronnie shot a fireball into Wells and fell shattering a car. He slowly got to his feet on top of the car as Dakota fired an arrow into his back. He rolled onto the concrete, unconscious.

"Thanks fellas." Barry murmured standing over Wells. "You alright?"

Dakota nodded and turned to Oliver, "So...how goes the plan?"

"It's going. You know what to do?" Oliver asked.

Dakota squeezed him in a hug, "Be careful."