Plastique 4

Dakota knew where Bett San Souci was too. She was going to see a doctor that performed a surgery on her. Barry would object to her coming but she didn't tell him of her evening plans. Besides he was going to need Dakota's help with the army. Dakota was standing at the rooftop of the building watching the army arrive. Bett was in the building and Barry was almost there.

"Go bring me my asset." Eiling ordered.

A soldier aimed a gun into the window and fired. Dakota launched arrows into their shoulders to keep them from entering the building.

More soldiers flooded from the trucks.

"Kill her. And bring me my asset!" Eiling yelled.

A soldier threw a grenade onto the roof top and Kota ran trying to get as far away from it as possible.

BOOM!

Dakota flew backwards and landed on her back on the roof. She groaned in pain realizing her wrist might be broken. Kota snatched up her bow and took off.

STAR Labs

Wells was explaining how the particle accelerator exploded.

"I thought Eiling did this to me." Bett said looking at the monitor.

"Eiling isn't smart enough to come up with something like that." Wells replied.

Dakota came in and leaned against the doorway, still in her suit. She was cradling her arm and coughing because of the smoke.

"Who is she?" Bett asked.

"Not..." Cough. "Important..." Dakota coughs again. "I need x-rays, I think my arm is broken."

Barry wrapped his arm around her waist and helped her across the Cortex. He sat her on the bed and took some ashes from her hair. Dakota kept coughing.

"She needs oxygen." Caitlyn dragged an oxygen tank over to the bed. She put the mask to Dakota's face, "Just take deep breaths."

Barry put his hand on her shoulder, "What happened?"

Dakota pulled the mask away and spoke in between breaths, "I was on the...rooftop...keeping Eiling away...from you and Bett...keeping him off...your scent..." She took a deep breath from the mask. "He threw a grenade..."

Caitlyn pulled up her sleeve and examined her wrist, "It's not broken. But almost." She grabbed a black wrist brace and put it on Dakota's wrist. "That should keep it steady. Try not to put a lot of strain on it."

Dakota nodded.

"You did that for me?" Bett raised an eyebrow.

Dakota pulled the mask away feeling better, "I hate Eiling. My dad had a bad past with him. It's what I do."

Wells grinned at her for once.

Dakota stood up slowly, "I have to go. I'm meeting an old friend tomorrow."

The computer beeped as Caitlyn removed something from Bett's arm.

"Eiling." Wells sneered. "Get Bett out of here. I'll take care of Eiling."