Plastique 2

Next Morning

Barry was examining the room the bomb source came from while Dakota was looking at the windows.

"What do you got?" Joe asked.

"Normally a bomber leaves their own signature..." Dakota started.

"We can't find anything." Barry continued.

Eddie came in, "A security guard said the bomber was a woman. Red hair. But come check this out."

Eddie led the three into another room, "The lock was blown with a small charge. A file was stolen but it'll take days to go through this."

"Let's let Barry and Dakota do their thing." Joe suggest pulling Eddie out of the room.

Dakota leaned back against the wall and waited for Barry. After a few minutes Barry had a file in his hand.

"I must say, I love watching you do that." Dakota murmured.

Precinct

Dakota, Eddie and Joe headed into the main floor of the precinct. The army was flooding the floor standing guard.

"Unbelievable." Dakota grunted.

"What's going on?" Eddie demanded.

"No idea." An officer said. "They've been talking to Captain Singh for the last half hour."

Singh came out, "General Eiling this is Detective West, Dakota Miller and Detective Thawne. He'll be taking over the case."

Dakota crossed her arms, "I know who he is."

"Nice to see you again Dakota. You've grown a lot since the last time I saw you." Eiling replied. He shook Joe's hand, "I'll need everything."

"How do you two know each other?" Captain asked.

"The FBI and the Army worked together on a case." Dakota glared at the general. "My dad hated him. I still do. You have quite the nerve showing up here General."

"Okay that's enough Dakota." Singh ordered.

"Again I pass on my condolences." Eiling said putting his arms behind his back.

"Uh-huh." She replied.

"We'll send over everything we have." Joe answered.

"I think I'll take it now." The general ordered.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Dakota sneered.

"Give them what they want." Singh commanded. "And enough of the attitude."

Joe led a soldier to the elevator where Barry was entering, "Hey what's going on?"

"The army is taking over the investigation. We've been ordered to give them everything that's relevant." Kota complained.

Barry handed the box over to the soldier but using his speed he stole the file from the box.

"I think you a few civilians from STAR Labs might want to check into that." Joe said.

"I think we might." Barry murmured.

STAR Labs

"All we have is a VA file number." Cisco said. "That's it?"

"The army shut down the investigation." Barry said. "General Eiling?"

"General Wade Eiling." Dakota continued coming into the room.

Wells glared.

"Yeah I know but you're going to need my help." Dakota started typing things on the computer. She pulled up a case from sixteen years ago. "My parents were working a case when the army took over. My dad being the great agent he was, insisted that he worked with Eiling. He's devious, dangerous and an asshole."

"Lucky for us the VA digitized their records." Cisco started to look on the computer. "Bett San Souci."

"Address?" Barry raised an eyebrow.

Cisco told him and he took off.