Out of Time 3

Precinct

"You shouldn't leave the station Kota." Captain Singh said. "Not with Mardon out there. Or at least without a detail."

Dakota crossed her arms, "I can handle myself."

"I know you're pissed but I don't care." Singh said going into his office.

"Unbelievable." Dakota scoffed.

"I'm gonna drop you off at STAR Labs and then I have to head to Jitters to talk to Iris." Barry murmured.

STAR Labs

"Barry will be back soon." Dakota grumbled grabbing a bo staff from her bag. She snapped the two pieces together and rested it on her shoulder. "I'm going to train. I need to work on my staff skills."

Dakota spent over an hour hitting the dummy in the training room.

"You sure you can handle that?" Barry asked behind her.

Dakota spun unhooking the staff into two pieces and aimed it at him, "I'm fine."

"Come on. Cisco's got something for us." Barry left the room and headed back into the Cortex.

Dakota put the staff down and followed him in.

"I call it the Wizard's Wand." Cisco anounnced holding it up.

"Cool." Dakota murmured smiling. "How does it work?"

"Hold it up like a lightning rod and it'll suck the atmospheric pressure right out of the sky." Cisco explained handing it to Barry.

"If you'll excuse me I'm going to stretch my legs." Wells wheeled out of the room.

"What?" Caitlyn asked.

"Someone at Picture News put it into Iris's head that Wells had something to do with Simon Stagg's disappearance the night Kota killed Danton Black." Barry explained.

"Did he mention my dog?" Dakota snorted in annoyance.

Cisco and Caitlyn looked at her in horror.

"He had a dog bite on his hand. Cooper bit the Reverse Flash. Hard." Dakota grumbled. "I'm heading to the precinct. I'll see you guys later."

"I'll go with you." Barry murmured.

"No. I'm going by myself. I'll be fine." Dakota left the Cortex.

Precinct

Dakota was going over the file on the main floor with nothing else to do.

Cisco placed the wand on a stand, "Remember it's right there."

"I know Cisco." Dakota replied. "I'll be fine."

Cisco patted her shoulder and headed into the elevator.

"Heard the police were looking for me." Mark Mardon anounnced and pointed to Kota. "You."

"I'm not who you think I am." Dakota closed the file and limped away from the desk.

"Oh I doubt it." Mardon shot a lightning bolt into her torso and she crashed into the rest of the main floor.

She coughed and got to her hands and knees, "That hurt. That really hurt."

"Take him down!" Singh ordered.

"NO!" Dakota yelled. "Don't you dare!"

Barry came in his Flash suit and took her to STAR Labs.

Next Day

Barry walked into the precinct to see Eddie making an anounncement.

"Come to me if you find anything on her whereabouts. I'm not stopping until we bring her home." Eddie said. "Move out."

Barry yanked Eddie to the side, "What the hell happened?!"

"Dakota was leaving an apartment building last night when he took her. I'm so sorry Barry." Eddie explained.

Barry's phone rang, "You son of a bitch."

"I have your girlfriend. She's not scared. I'll give her that. Come to the waterfront. Alone. No cops."

Barry ran to the waterfront only forced to stop a tidal wave causing him to travel a day in the past.