The Brave and the Bold

Felicity was packing up her things at Palmer Tech, "I'm almost done Jerry. I'll be out of your hair in a sec."

"Who's Jerry?" Dakota asked shouldering her bag.

"What are you guys doing here?" Felicity asked smiling a little.

"Well you said you had a DNA sample you needed me to look at." Caitlyn replied.

"Barry and I aren't on good terms. So I came." Kota added.

"I wanna see the Arrow Cave." Cisco continued.

"We don't call it that. Ever." Felicity said leading them to the elevators.

Arrow Cave

Cisco was trying to touch the arrows and Oliver kept yelling at him. Dakota was going through her bag to make sure she had everything. Oliver started to ignore Cisco and walked over to Kota.

"You okay?" He murmured.

"Barry and I...are not...together..." Dakota said. "So no."

"What happened?" He put a hand on her shoulder.

"He wanted to see what he did. And he freaked out." Dakota murmured.

Oliver brought her into a hug, "It'll work itself out. He'll realize you're not worth losing."

Dakota smiled and pulled away, "Thanks."

"Incredible." Cisco said looking at his suit. "I have so many ideas for improvements." He looked over at Roy's suit. "Oh and this...this is awesome. I mean red is so much cooler than green right."

Dakota scoffed.

"Speaking of which." Oliver pulled out a black case and set it on the table in front of her. "Felicity had it custom made. Like mine."

Dakota opened the case and pulled at a black recurve bow identical to Oliver's. She whistled in amazement, "Sick..."

Oliver's phone rang, "Diggle."

"He's here. This guy is the real deal." Diggle replied.

Oliver hung up the phone, "Our man's at ARGUS. And Lyla is there." He looked at Dakota. "Suit up."

Dakota pulled her suit out of her bag.

"Oh yeah. Uh-huh. Awesome." Cisco commented.

"They won't make it in time." Caitlyn mumbled.

ARGUS

The three vigilantes jumped from the second floor. Oliver fired an arrow towards the man but he dodged it and threw a boomerang.

Dakota rolled behind a desk, "Boomerangs?! Really?!"

She got up and ran after Oliver and Roy. The man knocked Roy's bow from his hand with a boomerang. Roy grabbed a two piece bo staff from his boots. The three of them fought in sync against the boomerang man. After a minute or so he kicked Roy hard in the stomach sending him to the ground. Dakota glanced at Oliver before helping him up. When she looked up two boomerangs were flying at Oliver's chest.

Barry burst through the doors and snatched the boomerangs away from Oliver. The boomerang man threw an exploding boomerang covering his escape. Barry smirked and took off.

"What was that? Who are you?" Lyla asked looking at Dakota as they met up.

"Better question. Who was that guy and why is he after you?" Oliver demanded.

"And don't tell him it's an internal ARGUS matter." Diggle added.

"His name is Digger Harkness. His skills made him viable for Task Force X." Lyla began.

"You mean the Suicide Squad." Diggle corrected.

"We were on a mission. The assassination of a local warlord. The op went south. The team had to be sanitized." Lyla continued. "Waller couldn't be reached. It was my call. The bomb must've malfunctioned."

"There's only one place we can keep you safe."