Fallout 2

Dakota was up in the lab changing Cooper's bandages when her phone rang.

"This is Dakota. Right?" Ronnie asked into the phone.

"Ronnie hey." Dakota taped up the last of the bandages.

"You might want to get here. Barry has a bunch of needles in his body." Ronnie replied.

"Of course there is. Okay I'll be right there. Thanks Ronnie." Dakota hung up the phone and left the lab.

STAR Labs

"You're an idiot." Dakota anounnced walking into the room with the medical bed. "You should've called me. I could've finally put an arrow in Eiling's chest."

"You're the Blue Arrow?" Ronnie asked.

"Hey there's something I forgot to tell you." Dakota smiled crossing her arms.

"I didn't call you-" He yelped in pain as Caitlyn pulled out another needle. "Because you have Cooper to worry about it."

Dakota kissed him on the cheek, "He's healing. And if Eiling is after Ronnie then he's after Stein. We need to find him."

Ronnie looked into the Cortex, "Stein is fine."

"How do you know?" Barry asked.

"He's right there." Ronnie pointed out.

A moment later

Ronnie and Professor Stein are sitting in chairs with brain wave devices on their heads.

"Your brain waves are in sync. The chances of that happening are slim to none." Caitlyn explained.

"That would explain where Professor Stein wanted pizza. Clarissa said he hates pizza." Barry pointed out.

"Cool." Dakota murmured and Barry raised an eyebrow at her. "What?"

"I need to warn Clarissa." Stein insisted pulling the device off his head and standing up. "I have to go get her."

"Dude. Chill. She's fine. We can protect her if necessary." Dakota replied. "In the meantime Ronnie you need a place to stay. I vote Joe's place because well...mine is a mess. Yeah let's call it a mess."

"And Dakota's staying at my place." Barry added. "I'll call Joe and tell him."

Joe's House

Barry opened the door and let Ronnie, Caitlyn, and Dakota step inside.

"You can use Iris's old room. It's a little small but I think it'll do." Barry suggested.

"Or my old room. It might be bigger." Dakota shrugged and went into the kitchen for a beer.

Iris came in with a bag of groceries, "Caitlyn what brings you over?"

Dakota came out of the kitchen sipping the beer and handed one to Barry.

"There's a gas leak in my apartment and Joe said we could stay here." Caitlyn lied through her teeth.

"Who's this?" Iris asked looking at Ronnie.

"Her cousin." Dakota suggested.

"Sam." Barry added.

Iris shook his hand, "Nice to meet you Sam. You look really familiar."

"He has one of those faces." Dakota replied sipping her beer again.

"Well there's enough food for everyone." Iris said as she walked into the kitchen.

Dakota slapped Barry's arm, "Sam! Really?!"

"First name that came to my mouth." Barry shrugged kissing her lightly.

"I actually should go. Start packing my stuff." Dakota offered. "I'll see you later."

"You sure you don't want my help?" Barry asked helping her put on her coat.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a few boxes I have to fill." Dakota kissed him on the lips before opening the door. "I love you."

"I love you too."