All Star Team Up 2

"Another bee attack at Folston Tech." Caitlyn announced.

Dakota's motorcycle sped out of the garage as she headed in that direction, "Get a hold of Barry. I'm already on my way."

Folston Tech

Dakota slowed to a stop on the road and pulled her hood up. She saw Joe kneeling in front of Barry.

"What happened?!" She demanded kneeling on the other side.

"He's going into cardiac arrest." Wells anounnced from the cellphone.

Dakota put her fingers to Barry's neck, "Damnit. No pulse." She started compressions. "Barry listen to me. You will not die on me. You can't die on me. You're the only family I have. You're not dying!"

"Step away!" Cisco ordered. "We need to jump start his heart. There's a defibrillator in his suit."

Dakota stopped compressions and scooted back.

"Charging to 360. Three two one." Wells said.

Barry's body flopped in the air before hitting the ground again.

"Hit him again!" Dakota shouted. "Try 400!"

Barry's eyes shot open and he coughed, "Kota..."

She grabbed his hand, "Barry...thank God."

"Thought you didn't believe in God." He joked.

"I don't." Dakota brought him into a hug.

STAR Labs

"I was very specific that you not die." Felicity growled.

"Yeah that's a pretty big thing for her." Ray added.

"Cisco what happened out there? I followed your directions to the point." Barry asked.

"I'm sorry. The schematics weren't up to date. I'm really sorry." Cisco apologized.

"Now that that's settled." Dakota cut in. "We have to get ready for dinner."

Barry's Apartment

Dakota was standing in front of the mirror in a sports bra and sliders, "Barry I have scars. And tattoos. I don't wear dresses for a reason."

Barry stepped in behind her and kissed her cheek, "But you look beautiful. Besides Ray is paying for dinner so we have to go."

Dakota sighed in annoyance, "Fine."

"If it's any constellation I love your scars. I think they're sexy."

Restaurant

The four of them stepped into the restaurant to see Iris and Eddie waiting.

"Hey guys." Dakota smiled.

"Wow you look great!" Iris said hugging her.

She tugged part of her dress over one of her scars, "Thank you."

"Mr. Palmer your table is ready." The waiter said.

"Ray how did you get a reservation? Barry and I have been trying for months?" Dakota asked as they walked further into the restaurant.

"I bought out the restaurant." He replied. "Too much."

"Just a tad sweetie." Felicity answered as they sat down.

Time Skip

"So how did you two meet?" Iris asked.

"I bought the company where she worked. So she had no choice but to work with me." Ray explained.

"So you two are very close then? Tell each other everything?" Iris added.

"Uh yeah. There isn't anything I wouldn't tell her." Ray took Felicity's hand.

"Interesting." Iris smirked.

Under the table Barry squeezed Dakota's thigh comfortingly, "Food. Oh look the food's here."

Dakota sighed in relief.

"I must say Barry I envy you. Being at STAR Labs so much with Harrison Wells. He's like a personal hero of mine." Ray said taking a bite of the food.

"Yeah..." He stood up. "I'll be right back. Just excuse me."

Dakota glanced at Felicity and nodded to her letting her go after him.

"I'll be right back as well. I have to pee." Felicity said following Barry into the back room.

A few minutes went by of Iris and Eddie arguing while Ray and Dakota were enjoying the food.

Ray stood up and got Felicity and Barry back.

"When you're ready to talk. I'll be at my dad's." Iris snapped leaving.

"Thank you for dinner. I have to go." Eddie chased after her.

Dakota stood up, "That was awkward."

Barry's phone beeped, "Emergency at STAR Labs."

Dakota pushed him out the door, "Go."