Chapter 20: With Love.

Mason
An overwhelming amount of happiness went through my body the second she told me those words that meant the world to me, the moment our lips touched. I really do like this girl. It's scary to think I actually love someone. I've never been this close to someone. Our lips parted but reunited at every kiss.
Aurora: "Does this mean you like me to?" She looked up at me with a smile on her face.
Me: "Yeah. A lot." I smiled back at her.
Matias: "Aurora?" Matias knocked on the door. Aurora looked up at me.
Aurora: "I have to tell him."
Me: "I'll leave you two alone." I nodded. I walked away from her and opened the door. I saw Matias waiting outside, I didn't say anything and walked away.

Aurora (start song)
Matias: "Aurora?" Matias walked inside the room to find me standing there looking down.
Me: "I'm sorry."my voice trembled as I looked up at him with teary eyes.
Matias: "Don't do this," his voice broke down. "Please, I'll do anything." He said with tears forming in his eyes.
Me: "I'm so so sorry." Tears fell down my cheeks. "You don't deserve this,"
Matias: "Maybe I do." His voice trembled. "I've liked you since we were little. I was never able to tell you, maybe, just maybe I had told you then, you would have fallen for me." He looked down.
Me: "I-I don't know what to say.."
Matias: "You don't have to, this is on me. I'll regret it for the rest of my life." He looked up at me, and hugged me. "I just hope you don't." He let me go and he was about to leave but I grabbed his wrist.
Me: "what's going to happen to us?" My voice trembled.
Matias: "I don't know. Just give time." I slowly let go of his wrist, and he walked away.

The next morning, I woke up at the sound of my phone at 7:30am.
Me: "huh? Why is Mason texting me at 7 in the morning. It's a Sunday" I whined. I sat up and grabbed my phone from the table next to my bed
I read the text, "Morning, I couldn't sleep at all last night. You've been on my mind all night. I really want to see you.". I smiled. "Come over." I texted him back. I laid back down and thought about what happened yesterday. Everything happened so fast...I kissed Mason. I blushed and curled up in my bed and giggled. I kissed Mason! I rolled in my bed. I was overwhelmingly happy, but sad at the same time. I broke Matias heart. I was really sorry for what happened, I didn't mean to hurt him, I didn't mean to make him cry, I don't want to make him suffer. But it's not in my hands. I'm falling in love, I've fallen in love. I don't want to cause him hurt. But at least I was honest with him. I wasn't going to lead him on.
I headed downstairs to the kitchen and saw a note on our dining table.
"Hey, sweetie. We had to work early today. We left the credit card on the table if you want to go out and eat something, or need something." -Love mom and dad.
Me: "who do you think I am?" I chuckled. "I can cook" I said proudly.
Ding dong.
Me: "Coming!" I walked toward the door and opened to it. Mason stood there, with his back leaning against the wall next to the door. He looked at me with a sexy, passionate stare and said. "Hey."
Me: "wow, did you rehearse that?" I chuckled.
Mason: "Pst. No." He smiled awkwardly and paused to look at me.
Me: "What?" I checked myself.
Mason: "did you just wake up?" He looked at me blankly.
Me: "don't judge me. It's a Sunday" I stretched. I looked at Mason and he slightly blushed and looked away. "What now?"
Mason: "Just now the way you stretched that was kind of-" he paused . "Nevermind. Just get dressed."
Me: "What? Why?" I looked at him confused.
Mason: "I'll take you out to eat." He looked away. "It's no big deal, you just  woke up so I'm assuming you haven't ate. I haven't had breakfast either so it's a win-win for both of us."
Me: "Didn't you say you stayed up all night? Aren't you tired?" I looked up at him.
Mason: "I can handle tired." He said with a cocky smile on his face.
Me: "alright then." I nodded. "It's a date!" I smiled and kissed him in the cheek knowing he was going to blush, which he did. Since I found out he liked me, i knew the power I had over him. So, I innocently teased him from time to time.

When we arrived to the restaurant, we both sat and ordered our foods. Yes, "foods." We ordered more than one plate. We were quite the hungry couple. When our plates arrived everyone stared at us eat it all. I wasn't embarrassed, neither was he. In our heads they were all jealous and we weren't embarrassed.
Mason: "Quite the girl I got." He chuckled.
Me: "You have no idea" I smiled.
Mason: "Dessert?" He smirked.
Me: "I thought you'd never ask." I smirked back at him. "Waitress!"

We spent our day together. Don't worry, we didn't eat the whole time. We went to the park, and later our house to hang out. But , yes we did ate some more later on. I had feeling this was going to last.

-6 months later-

I can't believe sophomore years is over. Summer vacation is already here. It's been 6 months since Mason and I kissed, since we confessed. Time went by so fast.
Matias slowly got used to the idea of us dating. He was happy that I was happy. I was so glad he stayed in my life despite what we went through. He didn't stay heart broken though, he met a girl 3 months ago. They're not going out, yet. Matias and her are "talking". If that makes any sense. I've seen them together, and no matter how much he denies it, it's quite visible how much he likes being around her. He smiles even though he tries not to. She's short, shorter than me. She's 5'3, slim. She had blonde hair and beautiful colored eyes.

Mason: "Ready?" Mason smiled at me

Me: "yeah." I stood up from the chair I was sitting, and went inside the the movie theater. We sat down.
Mason: "Happy anniversary baby." Mason smiled and kissed me on the forehead.
Me: "happy anniversary." I chuckled.