Chapter 12: Oh No.

Aurora (start song)

Mason: "What idea?"
Me: "I can make you soup! It always helps me!" I said enthusiastically.
Mason: "You'll cook for me?" He said looking away.
Me: "If you want me to...sure!" I said with a smile in my face.
Mason: "Okay, but we have to go grocery shopping." He said looking at me. "Because we don't really have food on our refrigerator."
Me: "Ah okay" I nodded in understanding. "But I'll go alone, I don't think it'll be good for you to go out...since you're sick."
Mason: "Well, you're not going alone. Plus, you said the soup will help me."
*cough* *cough*
Mason: "It better make me feel better, No pressure though" he said with a playful smile.
Me: "Ahaha. Very funny" I said sarcastically.
When we arrived to the grocery shop, Mason and I picked all type of stuff that was going to make the soup delicious. Of course, he needed my help to choose what we needed...
Mason: "I brought this green thing, and this purple thing." I said looking at the vegetables.
Me: "Noo! If you you put that in the soup it will definitely ruin it." I said laughing.
Mason: "Oh, really? It kind of looks good." He said embarrassed.
Lol he's like a little kid.
Me: "Here, why don't you ask the woman over there where you can get this vegetable" I said giving him our list of things we needed for the soup. "You can bring those" I said with smile.
Mason: "Okay~" he said while taking the list and walking away.
I grabbed the rest of the vegetables.
Mason: "Here you go!" He said carrying the vegetables.
Me: "Good job! You found them!" I said praising him. He looked away, and smiled.

Mason

Who knew that vegetables looked so similar...
This is my first time coming to the grocery shop. My maid, or chef usually cook for me. So, the only time I see food, is when it's already prepared.

Aurora

We arrived home and put all of groceries in the table.
Me: "You can wait upstairs, I'll put the stuff away, and call you when the food is ready" I said with smile.
Mason: "Oh, I wanted to help." He said looking down.
Me: "You can cook?!" I said suprised.
Mason: "You say that with such a shocked tone"
Me: "Oh, sorry. Haha, wow."
Mason: "I'm just kidding, I don't know how, that's why I want to help"
Me: "I knew it! Haha. Ahhh....I mean, oh okay" I said laughing. "You can help cut the vegetables?" I said looking at him.
Mason: "Ookay." He said grabbing the knife, and the a potato.
After I cut the carrots, the cilantro, cabbage, etc. I glanced at Mason and he was barely in his third potato.
I think my cousin, who's 6 years old would be able to cut a potato faster then he does...-.-

Mason

She came close to me, and took the knife away from my hand. She started showing me how to do it, she put them knife in my hand, and grabbed them, and started showing me. My hand tingled at her touch. My heart started beating, she was so close to me. I couldn't stop looking at her.

Aurora

Me: "Do you get it now?" I said looking up at him.
Mason: "No, teach me again."
Me: *sigh* "Okay...so, you have to grab the potato this way so you don't cut your fingers, and..."
Blah blah blah

Mason

I didn't know cooking was so lovely...
Aurora: "Now you get it?" She said looking up at me.
Me: "Go over it one more time" I said watching her expression. I didn't want her to stop.
Aurora: "You're messing with me aren't you?!"
I laughed.
Me: "Never mind" I said with a smile.
I started cutting the potatoes like she thought me, and everything came out great.
We started to add the condiments to the food, the chicken, and the vegetables.
I prepared the table, while she served the food.

Aurora

It kind of feels like we are married... I blushed at the thought.
My heart started beating faster and faster every second.
Ugh...stop it. I said to my heart.
Me: "let's eat!" I said while smiling at the food.
Mason: "Alright~" he said while pulling the chair behind me so I can sit down.
Me: "Oh, thank you" I smiled in suprise.
Mason: "Yeah." He said sitting down next to me.
We started eating and I watched his expression carefully to see his reaction to the food.
Does he like it?
Mason: "Mm."
Me: "I knew it...it's awful. Let's order pizza yeah?" I said anxiously.
Mason: "Pwahaaha!" He started laughing.
????????
Mason: "You thought that I wasn't going to like the food? I made it, hahaha."
Gesh, he's cockiness surprises me.
Me: "You're kidding right?"
Mason: "Does it look like I'm kidding?" He said getting close to my face.
Me: "No, but it doesn't look like you're being serious!" I said annoyed.
Mason: "Hahaha, you're cute." He said smiling at me still close to my face.
Me: *hardcore blush* "Eat!" I said while pushing his face away with my finger.
After we ate, we started practicing. But, Mason was having trouble with his voice.
Mason: "Hold up, let me try again."
Me: "Okay, stop. You shouldn't be singing right now."
Mason: "Then what we going to do? We have to perform tomorrow"
Me: "I'll singing tomorrow..." I said anxiously.
Mason: "Do you even know how to sing?" He said looking at me suprised.
Me: "I can try..." I said looking down.
Mason: "Then, let's practice." He gave me a smile.
Me: "I should go home" I said looking at the clock . "It's already 9:30! My parents are going to kill me!" I said while grabbing my stuff.
Mason: "What about practice?!" He said following me to the door.
Me: "Just trust me, and believe in me!" I said while leaving.

Mason

Mason: "I do trust you. I do believe in you" I said while I watched her leave.
Good luck Aurora.