Chapter 11: Rain

Aurora

Matias, and I worked hard practicing our song, but at the same time we had some fun. We ate ice cream, and talked.
Before we knew it it, it started raining.
Oh oh.
Mason: "Shit!" He put his iPad inside his book back, and the papers so they don't get wet.
Mason: "Let's go" he said taking off his jacket and putting over my head.
Me: "Mason, I'm fine." I said looked at him worried.
Mason: "I don't want you to get sick" he said looking away.

We hurried home. He invited me to his house, to keep practicing.
Mason: "Come over to my house, we need to keep practicing" he said looking away.
Me: "O-Okay." I said feeling a bit nervous. But quite excited to finally see he's house.
I walked into his big luxurious house. Everything looked expensive. I thought I was going to break something, I felt so small.
Me: "I didn't know you were rich," I said looking at the house. "I mean, yeah you went to Eastwood high but that doesn't mean you're rich, does it?"
Mason: "I'm not rich, I mean my family has money, but I wouldn't say we are rich."
Me: "Oh." I nodded in understanding.
Mason: "You can take shower, right over there" he said pointing at the bathroom.
Me: "S-shower?" I said stuttering. I suddenly felt nervous.
Mason: "You'll get sick if you don't." He said looking at me.
Me: "Then you should! You were the one that got wet for me..." I said looking down feeling guilty.
Mason: "I'm fine, go ahead." He said looking down at me.
Me: "What about my clothes?" I said looking up at him.
Mason: "I can go over your house and get something for you, if you'd like."
Me: "Thank you, my keys are in my book bag..." I said while walking towards my book bag, but he grabbed my wrist.
Mason: "It's okay, I'll get it. You go shower." He said letting go of my wrist.
Me: "Okay, I'll take a quick shower so you can shower soon too!" I said with smile in my face and a determined tone.

Mason

While she took a shower, I went to her house next door, and picked a white shirt, and some shorts.
Okay, I think that's it.
Oh wait! She needs underwear!
I opened a drawer, and her under wear was there...
*Gulp*
I grabbed a black bra, and matching panties for her. Girls like wearing matching underwear don't they?
I can't believe I'm going to know what under wear she's wearing...
I arrived home and Aurora was still taking a shower. (Start the music)
So much for a fast shower. I chuckled.

Aurora

I got out of the shower, and surrounded my body with a small towel, small enough that didn't reach my knees, but big enough to cover the main parts of my body.
Me: "Mason? You here yet?" I said shyly with my body half way through the door.
I guess no one is here. I got out of the bathroom when I ran into Mason. I flushed red. He was looking at me, and my body.
Mason: "Wow..." He said staring at me.
Me: "Ah!" I shouted, and ran back to the bathroom. But, I realized it wasn't a good idea to run when you've just taken a shower the moment I slipped. Mason grabbed me, and carried me in both of his arms.
Oh no my towel is falling!
Me: "Look away!" I shouted. "my towel is falling!"
Mason immediately looked away, and put me back on my feet.
Mason: "Are you okay?" He said covering his eyes.
Me: "I'm fine..." I said regaining my composure.
Mason: "Can I open my eyes now?" He said with his eyes covered.
Me: "Y-Yeah"
Mason: "Here you go, you can change in my room. " he gave me my clothes with a smirk on his face. (Picture above)
Me: "D-don't look at me like that" I said embarrassed, and headed to his room.
Wow, he's room is big, and quite empty. There wasn't anything around that could help me know more about him. It was like he didn't owe anything personal, or something of great value.
I looked at my clothes, and then saw the underwear.
Oh no! Mason saw my underwear! . I flushed red.
No no no this is so embarrassing! Oh lord Jesus, please take me with you!!
Oh my god! How can I look at him in the eye?
I decided to stop complaining, and got dressed.
When I got out I heard Mason taking a shower. He must be showering...
I blushed.
Wait, what about his clothes?
Me: "Mason, did you get your clothes?" I said while knocking at the door.
Mason: "Can you get it for me?" He shouted across the door.
Me: "O-okay" I stuttered.
I went inside his room and picked out his clothes. It was a white, clean shirt, and navy blue sweat pants.
I closed my eyes, and opened his underwear cabinet. I chose randomly, and went outside his room.
Me: "Mason! I've got your clothes!" I shouted across the door.
Mason: "Okay!" He said opening the door. I looked at him and he only had a towel around his waist. He's muscular body, his wet hair, and his intense stare made my whole body burn, my heart went wild.
Me: "Here" I said looking away.
Mason: "Thanks" he said with a smirk on. "I'll change in my room, I'll let you know when you can come in" he said walking away.
Me: "O-okay!"

Mason

Me: "You can come in!" I said with a sore voice.
Aurora: "Are you okay?" She said worried while approaching my room.
Me: "I'm fine." I said
*cough* *cough*
Aurora: "Oh no, you're getting sick?!" She said with a worried tone. "I told you should have wore your jacket!" She scolded me.
Me: "And then what? You get sick? No way." I said disagreeing with her.
Aurora: "I know what might help you!" She said enthusiastically.