Chapter 3: Feisty

Aurora

It's morning already. Yawn~. I'm tired, I hardly slept last night thinking about what I could do to make Mason take me seriously, and actually do some work. Plus, I was texting Matias . He told me he got Sabrina has his partner. The evil Sabrina. She hates me for no reason, I tried to confront her, but Matias won't let me. He said she wasn't worth it blah blah. I feel bad for him, I wish I could help him somehow. I would love to if only Sabrina wanted to switched partners, she can could keep Mason, who is exactly like her. Arrogant, frustrating, annoying, entitled, and ugh!.
I need to do something with this temper of mine.
When I opened my bed room curtains I saw the back of a guy without a a shirt, he's hair was wet, and a towel was around his waist. I drooled at the sight.
Lord Jesus, I have sinned.
Oh no he's turning a round!
I closed the curtains before I could see his face. My heart was beating so fast.
Me: "Snap out of it!" I said to myself, and hurried and got ready.
I can't believe is 7:30 already, I woke late again. I need to start sleeping early.
Mom: "Honey, won't you eat breakfast?"
Me: "I knew I was going to wake up late, so I prepared a sandwich for me, and Matias" I said taking out the sandwiches from the refrigerator. "Which should be here any minute." I smiled.

*Ding-Dong*

Me: "There he is~" I said while grabbing my backpack and walking towards the door.

Matias

Me: "Hey, wow! You're early today. I'm shocked" I said playfully.
Aurora: "Haha. Very funny." She smiled.
Me: "Ready to go?" I said.
Aurora: "Yup, let's go to our hell!" She said jokingly.
Me: "Come on, it's not that bad."
Aurora: "Says the guy who has Sabrina has his partner. Haha~" She laughed.
Me: "She's actually not that bad." I said watching her expression carefully.
Honestly Sabrina was the worst, she wouldn't stop talking about her make up, nails, and ex boyfriends. She was simple minded, and basic. She judged everyone by their looks, like any superficial person would. I just want to see if Aurora would get somehow jealous of her, I don't know why...I just know that I wanted to see her jealous for me.
Aurora: "Woah! Really?! Did she change or something?" She said jokingly.
The disappointment is real.
Me: "Never mind, anyways, what about Mason?" I said disappointed.
Aurora: "He's arrogant! And entitled!" She said with a vain sticking out of her forehead.
She went on and on about how much Mason bothered her. I never seen her like this, about anyone. It bothers me.

Aurora

We got to school on time, and I was able to let out a lot of my anger talking with Matias. I was more calm, and felt a lot more relieved. I'll talk to Mason today, I don't know what I'm going to say, I'll come up with something as we talk.
Mason walked in the room, and suddenly my heart began to burn.
What the heck?
Maybe it's because I'm still mad because of yesterday. This is my chance.
I was determined to confront him. But has I was walking toward him, but all the girls started to talk to him. Maybe it's better if I do this privately...

After class, I decided to follow Mason to his locker.

Mason

Aurora: "Hey!" She shouted out to me.
Gesh. Why does she want to talk to me? I told her to do everything herself.
Me: "What do you want?" I said glaring at her.
Aurora: "We need to talk about the project." She said firmly.
I was quite surprised with her tone.
Me: "I thought I made it clear." I said with annoyance.
Aurora: "I'm sorry, but that's not how is going to work." She said with a hint of anger.
I don't understand how she can look so...
What am I thinking?!
Me: "What did you say?" I said with annoyance.
Aurora: "I don't know who you think you are, but you're certainly not someone who can give me orders." She said angrily.
I stood there dumbfounded, how can she look so beautiful when she's angry? I couldn't get my eyes of her. That vain on her forehead was so amusing to me.
Aurora: "Why are you smiling?!" She said annoyed. "You're not taking me seriously are you?!"
I didn't know what to say, I didn't even know I was smiling. I just knew she had to talk stop shouting. So, I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the schools courtyard.

Aurora

He took me to the schools backyard. The setting was so beautiful, all the flowers, and trees. The smell of fresh air helped calm me down.
Me: "Why are we here?" I said with a more relaxed tone.
Mason: "You were shouting at me so loud to the point where everyone looked and stared at us!" He said angrily.
Oh no...so much for controlling my temper.
Me: "I'm sorry...but, you have to admit I had every right to be angry."
Mason: "Where do you live?" He said looking at me with his intense green eyes.
My heart started beating. He's intense stare made my whole body burn, I couldn't help it.
Stop it.
Me: "Why?" I said trying to avoid his intense gaze.
Mason: "So we can work on our assignment, together." He said looking away.
Ooh
Mason: "You know what? I'll just walk you home." He said looking at me with a smirk on his lips.
Me: "But-" he walked off before I could finish my sentence.
Mason: "I'll see you after school." He waved with the back of his hand while walking away.
Oh no. What am I going to tell my Matias?
He doesn't like Mason, and how am I going to look? I mean, after talking bad about him he comes over to my house?
I shouldn't talk bad about anyone. Guilty.
I hope he doesn't get mad at me...