Chapter 19: Decision.

Aurora
After class, Mason decided to walk me to my locker. To my suprise, Matias was waiting for me.
Matias: "Hey, I was hoping I could walk you home..." Matias smiled awkwardly. "But, I see you have company." He turned to look at Mason.
Me: "N-No it's fine. I was actually hoping I could talk to you..." I looked up at him.
Matias: "O-Okay, I guess I'll be walking you home then." He chuckled and slightly blushed.
Mason: "Okay...what's going on?"Mason looked at us both weirdly slightly annoyed.
Me: "I'll explain later, but can I talk to you later?" I looked at him apologetically.
Mason: "Y-Yeah, okay." Mason said and walked away slightly hurt.
Matias and I walked home. We talked about dumb funny stuff. Like we used to.
Matias: "Okay. It seems like we are here." He looked down putting both hand in his pockets.
Me: "Oh yeah" I chuckled and walked up to my front door and opened it. "Aren't you coming in?" I looked back at him.
Matias: "R-Right!" He smiled.
I headed to my room and told him to wait in the living room while I change into something more comfortable.
Once I changed into my pj's, which are joggers and a sweater, I went downstairs to see Matias looking for a movie for us to watch.
Me: "I'll get the popcorn!" I chuckled and headed to the kitchen.
Matias: "Alright!" He shouted loud enough for me to hear. "What movie do you want to watch?" He said looking at the screen.
Me: "Anything, I'm not really picky." I shrugged.
*Beep-Beep-Beep*
Me: "Popcorn is ready!" I said taking the popcorn out of the microwave, and headed to the living room. "Here" I said sharing my popcorn bag with Matias.
Matias: "Thanks." He said grabbing some popcorn.
Me: "Sure." I smiled. Matias stared at me and then blushed. "W-what?" I said looking confused.
Matias: "You're just really cute." He chuckled. "The way you dressed, and how you smiled just now" he chuckled. "You looked really cute for a second." He looked at me straight in eyes.
Me: "for a second?!" I punched him playfully. He laughed and ended up tickling me. When he stopped, we ended up really close to each other. He stared at my lips while I looked at his eyes. My heart started beating. But, it didn't feel right. He just wasn't the person I wanted to have my first kiss with, nor the person I wanted to be with.
Then, destiny happened.
Ding-Dong.
I took breath and turned my face toward the door. Matias looked down and moved a bit away from me.
Me: "I'll get it." I stood up and headed toward the door.
Matias: "Y-Yeah." He said has I opened to the door.
Me: "M-Mason?" I said staring at Mason. "What are you doing here?" I looked at him blankly.
Mason: "I-I saw Matias came into your house." He said scratching the back of his neck.
Me: "Yeah...He's here-" I said turning my eyes to where he was sitting a couple of seconds ago but found him standing next to me.
Matias: "Yeah. I'm here, is there a problem?" He said annoyed.
Mason: "Not really." He shrugged. "Since Aurora blew me off earlier. I just thought I should come and annoy her." He said putting his arm around my shoulder coming in.
Matias: "Funny." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him causing Mason to let go off me.
Me: "O-Okay." I said awkwardly. "Eh-Mason, I kind of want to talk to Matias about something..."
Mason: "What is it?" He's voice sounded mad, and hurt.
Mason what's wrong?
Me: "I'll be right back." I turned to look at Matias. And grabbed Mason by the arm and took him to my room. "Okay, what's wrong with you?" I said closing the door behind us. (Start song)
Mason: "Are you going to tell him you like him?" He looked away.
Me: "what are you talking about?" I looked at him confused. He turned to look at me, and I paused when I saw his teary eyes. He stepped closer and closer to me. My back hit the wall, and he was so close I could feel his breath on my skin.
Mason: "Look at me." He whispered.
Me: "what are you-" I looked up at him as he's lips got closer.
Mason: "tell me you don't like him" he's voice trembled.
Me: "I don't like him." I looked at his eyes. He stared at me for a while.
Mason: "Who do you like?" He said with passionate eyes. My heart pounded harder by the second, causing me to get nervous.
Me: "I-I" I bit my lip.
Mason: "Say it." He stared at my lips.
Me: "You." I let it out.
Mason: "say it all." He smiled.
Me: "I like you, Mason." I stared up at him.
Mason: "Good." He smiled and his lips touched mine. My heart leaped at the touch of his warm lips. He's lips slowly moved, perfectly matching with mine. He's kiss was gentle yet passionate. It felt like I had been waiting for this since I had met him, it felt like an eternity.