~Prologue~

Okay, so this is my first story. I wanted to let you guys know that if you have any suggestions when it comes to songs, please let me know in the comments.
Also, I would truly, really, (okay they get it) very much love if you enjoyed my book.
I want to tell you a bit more about Aurora and her character. There is different sides of her. But there is no denying she's different from the rest of the girls at her school. She wants to connect with people, and make them happy. She's kind hearted, and opened minded. But, feisty as well. Which quite honestly contradicts the whole open minded thing. But like I said she's different. She's very pure, her face shows everything she's thinking about. She doesn't like that about herself. But the more she tries to hide it, the more obvious it is. Emotions lol. She often talks to herself.
Like me, she's my daughter, lol

Let's talk Mason now, shall we?. We shall. Mason doesn't bother to do anything, because he doesn't have any purpose to. He's cold toward everybody just because he thinks relationships are too bothersome. He's an introvert. He's desired by everyone. But he sees that one doesn't show that kind of interest, she's different. He meets Aurora.

Now, Matias is very different from Mason but, similar at the same time. They both see something in Aurora that the rest of the girls don't have. He's been her best friend since childhood. They're like brothers. Matias feels very protective of her. He thinks of Aurora has fragile and gentle. He very nice to her, and playful. He also doesn't have any problems with anyone, yet. He's very social, which makes him be loved by everyone.

I hoped this information makes it a bit clearer on who the characters are. I think you should know the person you're reading about so, here it is. Thank you for your time, and enjoy "Love Triangle".