Chapter 6: Bullied

Aurora (start playing the song)

I can't believe it's Monday already.  Mason, and I started to work on our music since Wednesday, and made progress. I opened my room curtains, and I see him standing there putting his shirt on (picture above). He looks at me, and I could do was stand there shocked, staring at his glorious body. He smiles has if he knows what I'm thinking. I flush red, and close my curtains. My heart is going wild, my body is hot. What's wrong with me? I decided to take a cold shower to cool my self down. When I went down stairs my parents where already gone, they started working earlier in the morning, to earn some extra money. I didn't know why, we weren't struggling financially.
I prepared myself a sandwich, while thinking about it. When I looked at the clock it was 7:30am I decided to leave a bit early.
Matias didn't pick me up today because he's parents needed to talk to him. He failed his test on Geometry class, I told him to study, but I guess he didn't. I in the other hand, I got A. I wonder what Mason got...
When I got out of the house I saw Mason getting into his car, he glanced at me, but that was it.
I had to walk to school because Matias couldn't give me a ride today. I don't owe a car, but I've been saving up some money to buy me one.
Suddenly, Mason stopped, and parked his car next to me.
Mason: "Get in." He said looking away.
Me: "Oh, it's okay!" I said with reassuring smile.
Mason: "Shut up, and get in." He said with authoritative voice.
Arrogant Mason woke up this morning I see.
Me: "I'm good, thanks." I said walking away.
Mason: "Stop being so stubborn, and get in"
Me: "I'll stop being stubborn once you stop acting like you own me." I said
Mason just looked away, and I kept walking.

Mason

She's so stubborn. I got out of the car and decided to walk with her. She looked me at me suprised, and I just pretended it was not a big deal, and walked next to her.
Aurora: "You don't need to do this," she said looking up at me.
Me: "I know" I said looking at the path in front of me.
I don't understand why I feel this way towards her, this has never happened before. She brings something in me, that I've never experienced before.

Aurora

I felt guilty that Mason walked with me, instead of driving to school.
When, we arrived to school everyone was looking at us.
Oh no, I bet they think we are couple!
Me: "I'm sorry," I said looking down.
Mason: "What?" He looking at me confused.
Me: "I'm sorry, people think we are dating, I don't want to ruin your reputation."
Mason stopped walking, as did I.
Mason: "I don't care what they think, but I don't want you to think I'm ashamed of you." He said looking at me in the eyes. "why would you ruin my reputation?"
Me: "Not everyone in this school likes me, everyone that comes here is rich, and I'm poor. They look down on me. I get bullied because people think of me as thirsty for boys." I said with my eyes tearing. "I don't want them, to hate on you too."

Mason

She went through so much. Everyone bullied her because of all the attention she got, and she worries about me?
How can she be so selfless?! I was angry but not at her, but everyone who looked down on her. I finally understood why she got angry at me, she felt like I was looking down at her. I felt guilty, and saddened all of sudden.
All I could think about doing was hugging her.

Aurora

Mason pulled me to his embrace. I couldn't do anything, but just stand there, in his embrace. I was shocked,and didn't quite understood why he would do this. But I didn't care, I felt safe. My heart was pounding, and for the first time I could hear his, and feel his heart pounding. It was like music to my ears. He's smell was addictive, he's muscular arms surrounded my body, I felt warm.

Mason

Her small, slim body was in my embrace. I thought I was going to break her. But that didn't stop me from hugging her tightly. I could feel her heart racing, as was mine. When I hugged her, I didn't feel empty, not lonely. She was there. She was here.

Matias

When I saw him hug her, I was furious. I didn't know what to think about when I saw them walking together, and now hugging. I knew that the fact they were neighbors wasn't going to be good for me. I started walking up to them, I was going to take her away from his embrace, but Sabrina stopped me. Sabrina was one of  Aurora's bullies, and my music partner.
Sabrina: "Come on, let's go practice. It's 8:00am, we have 15 minutes before the bell rings."
Me: "Go away Sabrina." I said giving her a menacing look.
Sabrina: "don't look at me like that," she said looking at me
I looked back at Aurora and Mason but I lost sight of them. All the students started to come since the bell was about to ring, so it began to get crowed. I was frustrated that I couldn't find her, I ignored Sabrina and looked for them.

Mason

I wish I never had to let you go I thought.
Me: "We should go inside, the bell is going to ring." I said letting her go.
Aurora: "Y-Yes" she said dumbfounded. She looked cute with her face blushed red of embarrassment.
I grabbed her by the hand and took her inside the school, since she didn't look like she was in the right mind.
I have that effect on girls.

Aurora

Why can't I stop thinking about you, Mason?
Mr.Brick: "You only have one week to finish your music project" he reminded the class.
I forgot about that, I'm almost done with the lyrics and Mason has been working on rhythm. We've made progress. We decided he was going to sing, while playing the guitar, and I was going to play the piano. We could definitely finish in a week. We are going to work on it today after school.