Chapter 10: Rumors and Apologies.

Aurora

As I approached my locker, I saw girl looking at me like I was some kind of rat.
Girl: "She seduced Mason into going out with her, what a whore." She said laughing at me.
Girl 2: "She never gets tired of attention, huh?"
They laughed at me.
What are they talking about?
Mason: "Hey, let's go to class together." Mason said walking up to me.
Me: "Um, sure. Let me get my stuff" when I opened my locker a note fell to the ground. Mason picked it up.
Me: "Oh? What's that?" I looked at the note curiously, and looked up at him.
He looked furious. He punched the locker next to mine so hard it left a mark of his punch. I was shocked, and scared.
Mason: "Who ever wrote this is not only messing with her but with me!" He shouted to everyone around us. "If any of you has much as much as looks at her the wrong way has a problem with ME!" " I will find who ever did this, and he will pay." He said in a loud, strong voice. Everyone shook in fear, as did I. I never see him like that. He took my hand, and took me to the janitors closet.
Mason: "I'm sorry, I know I scared you..." He said trying to clam down.
Me: "W-What was on that note?" I said still shaking.
Mason: "You don't want to know."
Me: "It was mean wasn't it..." I said looking down. "I'm used to this already Mason, it doesn't hurt me anymore."
Mason: "It hurts ME, I won't let them treat you like trash!" "You might be okay with this but I'm not." He said in a strong tone. He pulled in his embrace, and hugged me tightly.
Mason: "I won't let them hurt you." He whispered in my ears.
Me: "Why were they doing this to me again?
Mason: "I'm sorry, it's my fault..." He said letting me go, unable to look me in the eyes.
Me: "What?" I said trying to figure out what he meant.
Mason: "Some guys asked me if you you were my girlfriend, I told them you were...I didn't know they were going to bully you..." (Start the music)
Me: "Why would you say such a thing?!" I shouted.
Mason: "Because they were interested in you and I got jealous!" He shouted.
I froze. My heart started pounding.
He came closer, and closer to me. He stopped and trapped me between the wall, and himself.
Mason: "I was jealous." He looked me in the eyes with an intense, passionate stare.
Me: "W-What are you-"
Mason: "Don't you get it? You're driving me crazy." He interrupted me, getting closer to my mouth.
Then the janitor opened the door, and Mason turned around, so I pushed him.
I ran out embarrassed.
Mason: "Aurora!" He called out for me.

Mason

I ran after her when she left, I grabbed her wrist.
Aurora: "I want to be alone" She said looking away.
Me: "What's wrong with you? I said trying to look at her face.
She turned around and I saw her face was flushed red with embarrassment.
Oh
I smiled at the sight.
Aurora: "Don't look at me like that!" She looked away.
Me: "Let's go to the park, let's practice the song at the park this time." I said smiling.
Aurora: "Huh?" She looked at me confused due to the sudden subject change.
Me: "Let's just go to the park."
Aurora: "O-Okay..." She said looking at me. "Wait for me there? I need to get the song lyrics for practice." She said with a more relaxed tone.
Mason: "Okay." I nodded.

Aurora

After Mason, and I agreed to meet at the park, I ran home to change and get the song lyrics.
Oh shoot, I hope Mason has his iPad so I can play the piano...
I don't owe a piano, but Mason had a piano app downloaded on his iPad.
To make sure he had it I texted him. Mason do you have the iPad for the piano?. He replied saying he always carried it with him since after school he always came to my house. I texted okay, I'm on my way!. Okay, I'm not there yet, wait for me at the entrance if your there earlier than me, okay? He replied. Okay! I texted him back.
I hurried out of the house, and arrived at the park.
I guess he's not here yet...
I sat down on the border of the street next to the park entrance and waited.
While I was waiting, I started thinking of what happened between me, and Mason. My heart started pounding, and my face turned red again.
What was that about?...Gesh, I need to stop thinking about it. He probably didn't mean it anyways...why would he be interested in a girl like me anyways.

Mason

When I arrived to the park I saw Aurora sitting next to the Park's entrance. (You may replay the song if you like)
Me: "Aurora!" I shouted to get her attention.
She turned her head to look at me, and I saw how beautiful she looked. She wore this black flower dress, that fit perfectly with her pale, white skin, and brunette long hair (picture above). The moment her green-blue eyes glanced at me, my heart started pounding. It's hard for me to describe what I was feeling at that moment.

Aurora

Me: "You're here" I smiled.
Mason: "I'm here." He said looking at me.
Me: "So, where can we go?" I said looking around. "It needs to be quiet so we can work on our music" I said focusing back on him.
Mason: "I know a place." He smiled.
He took me next to the the parks lake, it was empty. Since, it was hard to find, and see, so no one really come here. The scenery was beautiful, the way the sun shined, and reflected on the water, to the beautiful trees, and flowers surrounding us.
Mason: "Ready to start?" He said looking at me.
Me: "Yes!" I said enthusiastically.