Chapter 34

-2 weeks later-

Today I have a lunch date with the girls and was going to hopefully have miss Nicole go into labor since she's so pregnant. I get out of bed to my sons cries.

As I get to his room, I saw that little miss Rachael was patting his head telling him it's ok. It was the cutest thing I had ever saw.

"Hello, Ms. Rach and Mr. Dek."

I then scooped them both into my arms hugging them. I put Rachael down to change and dress my big baby boy for the day or well till he has a accident or so.

I turn on my music on my phone after he's dressed and have a dance party with him and Rachael. As I spun around, I could a glimpse of Charles and Paisley watching us in the doorway.

I grabbed them both and made them dance with us before James came running in from his room and start dancing too. Soon it was just a dance party in the nursery.

After the song ended, I gave DeKlin to his dad before going to get ready for the day. I got dressed before kissing my man and heading out with the kids and Paisley to the lunch.

When we got to the restaurant, we went straight to our table. Nicole and Jessa were talking while Tiffany and Keia were holding babies.

"Hey ladies."

"Hey Zoé," Keia said putting Ryan back in his car seat as he was now asleep.

Nicole smiled at me as she got up to hug me. Her big belly looked like it hurt a lot but she still looked stunning.

"How are you and the baby?"

"Fine, I'm huge and ready to explode bit other than that great."

I laughed before we all ordered our food. We then talked about motherhood and pregnancy.

After the lunch, i drove home and spent the day with Charles, paisley and the kids.