Chapter 22

~1 month later~

I hate being pregnant! I can no longer are my toes and I am so over emotional. I mean Charles had to go to work when I wanted to cuddle and u started crying.

DeKlin loves kicking me when in trying to do anything now especially sleep. I just want him out of me and I still have 15 weeks to go.

Today, all the girls and I are going to lunch since we all are getting big. It's crazy because Tiffany looks bigger than Keia so we kind of think she is having twins.

I got dressed in a cute maternity sweater dress. I pair it with boot socks and some cute tights. I also wear my black knee high boots.

Today is the first day since I was mugged that I'm taking my car. I grab my new phone and my purse before walking to my car.

I looked down at my finger which had a new ring on it but it wasn't as special as my old one. I walked out of the house, carrying my pepper spray that Charles had gotten me, aimed to spray anyone who tries to hurt me.

I get into the car with a breath of relief and go to pick you Keia who've I've gotten closer to since she found out she's having a boy. I actually am helping her pick a name. It's currently between Ryan Gregory Miller or Tyler Kegan Miller. We can't decide since the names have meanings behind them.

Ryan is her fiancé's dead brothers name. Kegan is Keia's fathers middle name. Gregory is Keia's grandfather's first name and great grandfather's middle name. Tyler is her fiancé's middle name.

So they all have sentimental value to Keia and Bryan ( her fiancé). They are also thinking about maybe hyphenating the last names since they aren't married nor plan to be for several more years. It would then be Miller-Hernandez.

That's right haha, Keia is one quarter Mexican and the rest white. Her fathers half Mexican on is fathers side while his mother was white like Snow White which is why his middle name was Kegan. His full name was José Alexandro Kegan Hernandez. Her moms full name is Courtney Grace Nicholls well now Hernandez. She about as white as they come not to be racist.

Anyways I picked up Keia before going to pick up the incredibly forgetful Jessa who had forgotten about lunch till I called.

I was jealous of Jessa's pregnancy style. She looks glowing and like she sleeps like a baby while I get kicked and kneed while I try to sleep. She was flawless even when she wasn't trying. But she's always been like that, I was the ugly friend growing up.

We drove to our favorite restaurant to be met by Nicole and an incredibly big Tiffany.

"So everyone I have news," Tiffany said putting down her menu so we could make eye contact with her.

We all looked at her intensely.

"I'm having twins! I just got it confirmed today before I picked up Nicole. We are actually crazy excited since well umm we bought a new home."

"Wow, that's insane! You are having not one but two babies! I'm so excited for you," Keia said practically yelling.

I smiled at her. Two little Tiffany's and Carson's. I saw her pass around the ultrasound and sure enough there was two little beautiful babies in there. I giggled at the thought of there being 6 babies in our group.

"Well since we are sharing good news, I'll go next. Keith and I picked out names for our baby whether it's a boy or girl," Nicole said placing a notebook in the counter after we ordered.

She flipped through some pages and found a list of 4 baby names. They were for girls Ava or Lilia and for boys Jaxson or Braxtyn. I love the names Jaxson and Ava.

"Do you have any middle names picked out," I asked smiling at her.

"Avery for a boy and Renée for a girl."

"I love Jaxson Avery but it is a doctor's name on a tv show," Jessa said before eating her pasta.

"Yeah I know but that's why I love it so much."

I giggled and nodded the name was a great name whether it was a doctors name or not.

We ate lunch in peace and quiet after pondering all the names my friends could name their babies.

After lunch, I took Keia and Jessa home and drove home alone. I got nervous again as soon as I got home. I started crying when I couldn't find my pepper spray remembering I dropped it under the car seat.

I sat in my car to scared to get out of the car. I called Charles but it went straight to voice mail so I locked my car doors. I started to get tired and I fell asleep within moments.

I awoke to Charles banging on my window and I unlocked it.

"Why are you sleeping in your car," he said picking me up from the seat to carry me to the house.

"I lost the pepper spray and I was to scared to get out of my car so I waited till you were here."

I started crying again. I wasn't ready to be outside of the house. I was to terrified. I didn't want to put DeKlin or my life in danger. I love him to much.

Charles carried me into the house and straight to our bed. He kissed me before going to grab me some pajamas which really was sexy lingerie. I giggled and threw it at him before walking to the closet grabbing a big baggy shirt. I threw it on before getting into bed pulling the covers over me.

Charles carrying luck into the room. He took off all his clothes and other than his boxers before climbing into bed.

He fell asleep within a couple of minutes so I cuddled up to him and luck before realizing my bump was jamming into his back. I giggled causing him to turn and grab me as if to say mine. I smelled his faint Cologne it made it easier to get comfortable and fall asleep.