Chapter 18

~few days later~

The past couple days have been awesome. Alexander and I have become much closer and his kids actually want me around unlike when their mom was around. The only think that sucks is Charles and I can't have sexy time.

I mean we could but we don't want to wake up my brother or his kids. Charles got his sister to bring over her kids so that they all can have a play date today. She literally is so sweet when not with her father or husband.

"Zoé, I know it's been sometime since my fathers outburst at dinner but I'd like to say sorry and I'm very glad Charles got you pregnant," she says holding her little girl as we cook lunch.

"It's totally fine. I understand where he was coming from. I would have reacted the same way. Why on earth are you happy he got me pregnant," I ask holding Julia.

"You are gorgeous, friendly, sweet, absolutely charming and already a great mother. So why would I?"

"We aren't married. We weren't together when I got pregnant. I'm not wealthy."

"None of those things matter if I'm being honest. I got pregnant with my oldest and lied to my family saying that my husband and I were married when we weren't."

Bombshell for sure when I heard that. I just nodded in response before calling the kids and the men to lunch. I giggled when I saw how hungry they were as they devoured the meal.

As I cleaned the table after putting Julia down for a nap and Isabella went to put Rosalyn down too. As I cleaned I felt hands wrap around me. I knew it was Charles and so I turned around to kiss him.

We passionately kissed before Isabella cleared her through to make her presence known. I went back to cleaning as he held me and DeKlin tight.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear before kissing my neck.

I couldn't handle how he was seducing me in the middle of the kitchen while his sister and my brother where here with their kids.

I squirmed to get away from his now roaming hands and Isabella started laughing.

"Wow Charlie, your baby sister is right here and you trying to get lucky in the middle of the kitchen," she said giggling hitting his arm.

"Hey, I haven't got lucky in like 3 days and it's the longest time since I been with her I haven't got it."

I covered my face and started blushing. He didn't have to expose our sex life. I punched him in the arm playfully as I washed the dishes.

Alexander came carrying in they younger ones while the older ones came running in.

"Sorry sis, it's raining outside and none of these crazy kiddos have a raincoat or boots," he stated setting Olly and Jacob down.

I just giggled and picked up Thomas who was struggling to take off his shoes. I took them off and plopped him on the couch. His laughing filled the room from being plopped on the couch. It made me want DeKlin here more than anything.

DeKlin could tell causing him to kick and move around crazily. My face lite up as I felt him move. I caught Isabella looking at me smiling. She knew the feeling I was now feeling.

"Best feeling in the world, huh,"she whispered into my ear before hearing Rosalyn start crying.

It really is the best feeling in the world. Being in love with my soulmate is a close second.

I rubbed my little boy and went to go pick up Jacob who was crying because he fell down.

Jacob looked like his mother with her green eyes and brown straight hair. I laughed at how he could be a perfect little girl too.

We all talked till it was time for Isabella to take her kids home. I helped her put them all in their car seats.

"Thank you. I'm so glad that Charles met and fell in love with you," she said as she was getting in her explorer.

"Anytime. And me too. Me too."

Having her be so happy for Charles and I made me so happy due to my fear of not being good enough for him.

When I got inside I noticed Charles helping Alex get the kids ready for bed and it made me giggle. The kids were running away from them while tiny Julia was crying in her bassinet.

I rocked her to sleep then grabbed Olly and plopped him into his bed causing him to laugh before curling up and falling asleep. By then Charles and Alex had tamed the two oldest so they were asleep.

I left Charles and Alex to have "guy" talk and went to my bedroom but not before grabbing my little Luck. I turned on my favorite Disney movie (Little Mermaid) and fell asleep with Luck cuddling me.

I woke up awhile later because Charles side had dipped telling me he was in bed. I cuddled up to his warm body before falling asleep again.

I was happy and so in love. This was exactly how I wanted my life to be.

(Picture of Julia)