Chapter 32

-1 week later-

I woke in the middle of the night to the phone ringing. I glanced at the clock. 1:39 A.M. I roll over and put my robe on before grabbing the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Zo. I hate to bother you but I just wanted to ask you to come to the hospital. It's Keia by the way."

"Ke, what's up?"

"I'm in..."

Then a contraction hit. I could hear the grunts and shrieks of pain. I quickly hung up and changed my clothes before grabbing DeKlin from his bed, packing his diaper bag and leaving after writing Charles a note.

As I got to the hospital, all the girls in our group where in the waiting room. Poor Tiffany was curled over doing good knows what. As I walked in it came apparent what she was doing, having her babies of course.

Soon both Keia and Tiffany were on labor and I was left running back and forth between the rooms while Paisley helped take care of DeKlin since her kids were with their father (he has to take Rachael in order to get James).

Bryan and Carson both looked terrified. A look I was use to since Charles looked the same way. I tried to tell them this was the worst part unless their ladies didn't get an epidural. Which freaked Bryan out since Keia didn't want an epidural.

Soon enough, I was holding Keia's hand while she had to push her beautiful baby boy into this world.

Ryan Gregory Miller-Hernandez was born at 4:52 am. He weighed 8lbs 4ozs and was 21 inches long. I wanted to spend all my time with him but Tiffany needed my help so I ran to her room right before she had to push.

Elijah Carson was born first at 5:21 am. He weighed 6lbs 0ozs and was 17 inches long. He was a handsome baby boy and you could see how happy he made Carson and Tiffany who was still pushing miss Mariah out.

Mariah Ava was born at 5:29 am. She weighed 5lbs 10ozs and was 16 inches long.

I actually did cry after all was said and done. Actually the girls asked if they can be put in a room together which the doctor said no to but said one could be wheeled to the other room when needed.

Finally at around 9 in the morning, I decided to leave and go to sleep since I had a long night and more babies to come in the next several weeks.

I flopped onto the couch after setting DeKlin in his play pen in the living room before falling asleep.