Chapter 10

~1 month later~

Since the Halloween party Charles and I have been sort of kind of going out. Its not official but we spend almost every day together like all day long but since I'm starting to from a small bump, I'm almost positive that'll end.

I'm now almost 13 weeks along. Baby is growing great and is perfect. I go to see her or him today and I might invite just Keia because she is well pregnant too.

Turns out she was already pregnant when I made my big announcement. She's literally 9 weeks along and you could never tell she's even pregnant. She's had no morning sickness, LUCKY!

Tiffany might also be pregnant but we aren't 100% sure yet. Nicole could be too but not Jessa as she and Maxwell are together and he isn't ready for a baby.

I call Keia to see if she wants to go with me to the appointment and of course she said yes. She then said she'll be here in 10 to pick me up.

I dressed in a cute crop top that exposed my belly slightly so it was even more obvious that I'm expecting and my favorite pair of denim shorts.

I looked pretty I guess and rubbed my tiny formed bump. I can't wait till I have a gigantic bump! Which is weird because when my little sister got pregnant I hated her belly.

Yes, my 24 year old sister got pregnant before me and married. Her name is Paisley by the way. She has 2 kids, James and Rachael. They are 4 and 1 1/2.

They are adorable but my little sister lost her perfect figure and is now imperfect but yet still so gorgeous.

Anyways, I guess I never really told you about me or my life so I will quickly.

I'm 26 and have blonde hair with standard crystal blue eyes. I have my mom (Jennifer), dad (Michell), older older brother (Luke), older brother (Alexander) and younger sister (Paisley).

I'm the weird one out of the group, all my siblings went to college and became teachers while I became a secretary to a lawyer due to my love of the law.

I also am the first one to be having a baby before marriage. I am also the only one without 2 kids already.

My oldest brother is happy married with 4 kids. He's only 29. He has his daughters Kirsten (7), Kenzie (5), Kayla (4) and his son Kegan (3).

My other brother has 3 children with a fourth on the way. He's only 27. He has only sons, Jason (6), Michael (4) and Olly (2).

See told you I was different and not like the others, my mom had all of her kids by the age of 29 and she would of had more but mom got cancer on her cervix. She found out when she was pregnant with my little brother or sister who died because of complications since she had cancer.

Anyways I'm excited to go see my perfect baby. She or he should be the size of a lemon which makes me way way way excited. I also don't have to have a vaginal ultrasound, which is all exciting by itself.

Keia got here at exactly 10 as promised and we were off to my appointment. I was glad that I hadn't seen Laura since she told me her son was Charles. Well that was till today.

She was there with her son who was a month old. He looked like Laura with her standard boring almost black eyes and dark black hair. He didn't look remotely close to Charles but then again I could just be pretending not to see him in that baby.

She walked up to me smiling a fake smile while looking like she hasn't slept in weeks.

"Hey! I can't believe I caught you here. This is my son well mine and Charles son. Isn't he the cutest? Oh my god you can't even tell your pregnant other than your tiny tiny tummy. How far along are you?"

"Hi. He is way cute. Are you getting a paternity test to prove he's Charles? Yep, he or she is growing very slowly but I'm pretty sure that's normal. I'm 12 weeks and 6 days along."

"Thanks. Charles wants to do me and him are going into court in like 2 days I believe. I was way big at 13 weeks, I think your baby is malnourished. Anyways bye."

I frowned and looked at Keia who shook her head wanting to slap Laura in her fat face. Luckily I got called next to go see my doctor who was all smiles telling me baby was all good and perfect like I hoped.

I of course started crying hardcore when I hear their perfect heartbeat. Keia started crying too. We just sat in the doctor office as two over emotional pregnant women.

After having my nice cry session, we went to eat. While I was eating, Charles texted me asking me to come over.

I of course said yes and decided that it was time to tell him I'm pregnant so I had to decide a perfect announcement.

Keia drop me off at my house to get ready for my perfect announcement.