Chapter 15

~one month later~

Today all my friends and I have our doctors appointments to see our babies. It's crazy that all five of us ended up getting pregnant but then I remember how they basically made a pregnancy pact after finding out I was expecting.

I get to get mine last since I'm 17 weeks and can find out whether I'm having a boy or girl but I'm not since Charles couldn't be here. Jessa being the last one of us pregnant gets to go first with her tiny little 7 week pregnant belly.

Her baby was so adorable on the screen I actually started crying and well she did too. Next was Nicole since she was 8 weeks and her baby was damn right adorable. I was crying when I saw her baby too.

Next went Tiffany who was also a 8 weeks but she was 8 weeks and 3 days so she got to go after Nicole who was just 8 weeks. Her son (or at least that what her and her hubby are calling their baby) was the cutest thing. I literally was dying to see my baby but I had to wait for Keia. Her baby was only 13 weeks and looked just like mine did so I then thought of nine and started crying again.

Finally it was my turn. I laid on the bed my friends just laid on and looked at my gorgeous baby. I started sobbing and then Charles made a surprise visit causing me to sob worse.

The doctor asked us if we wanted to knew the gender of our love bug. I just started sobbing more so Charles said yes for us.

"You better by a lot of blue because you are having a boy."

Charles hugged me and then wiped the goop off of my belly and kissed it. A little boy for us. Our little DeKlin.

After the ultrasound let's just say I left the girls to go shopping with Charles for our son. When we got to the store we headed straight for the boy things.

"Zoé, there is something I want to speak with you about," Charles said putting a cute little onesie that said "Daddy's my hero" in the cart.

"Ok shoot."

"I've been thinking and I think we should move in together."

"Umm.. Into my tiny apartment?"

"No silly, my house I'm in the process of buying."

"Wait, since when are you buying a house?"

"Since you told me you were pregnant with my child. I love you and i think us living in the same home will be beneficial for when DeKlin gets here."

"Will there be a walk in closet and possibly another extra room for when we decide to expand our family again?"

"Of course, only the best for my family," he said before kissing me passionately.

I blushed and nodded my head before grabbing a little suit for our son to wear to the office. I giggled when j saw how many onesies and footie pajamas Charles had chosen.

He saw my laughing and so he scooped me up and kissed me before rubbing my growing tummy.

"We need to tell your parents," he said abruptly ruining my happy mood.

I knew he was right but they would be so disappointed in me again. They'd question why Charles is even with me and would just make me feel inferior.

"Ok," I managed to mutter before turning toward the maternity section.

I grabbed a couple of cute work outfits and just causal outfits. Charles managed to make me get some sexy underwear for us to basically rip off doing our sexy time.

Not to be to tmi but we have been having sexy time so much since I've been pregnant, it's crazy. The pregnancy has made me want to have sexy time all the time.

We checked out and the total was a ridiculous amount of money. We drove to the house that Charles now owned and I saw painters in a little room near the master bedroom. They were painting it navy blue to match our nursery theme. It's going to be all about anchors so the color scheme was navy blue and red.

I walked into the master bedroom and saw the huge walk in closet and then I saw it had a second smaller closet for Charles. I adored how big and beautiful the house was.

The third bedroom was currently being made into a office while the fourth was a guest room. I loved how it already felt like home because Charles, DeKlin and I were here.

I called my mother from that house to make a dinner date for all do is together here. I had exactly 2 weeks to get this house to tip top shape for dinner with my family.

After the chat with her, Charles drove me to the apartment so we could pack all the heavy stuff out with the movers. I packed away my clothes and shoes slowly but surely. It was almost 4 in the morning when I finished packing my jewelry and was basically moved out.

The only thing was my old old old bedroom set that we were going to get rid of since we had Charles and our guest room was already finished.

After watching 5 men carry in everything and set it where I wanted t. I made them leave so Charles and I could have sexy time in OUR new home before falling asleep.

Tomorrow was the first day of unpacking. Which shouldn't take to long since I only have my whole closet to unpack.