Chapter 9

~1 week later~

Being back at work isn't all bad except the fact I'm pregnant and my baby daddy doesn't know yet.

I'm glad I'm not showing yet because I definitely need more time to tell him.... that I'm pregnant not that it's his

I'm just way excited today because it's Halloween and we are having our annual halloween party. The only time I can dress like a complete slut at my place of work!

I even get to bring Nicole, Jessa, Tiffany and Keia even though I'm kind of mad at them for trying to get pregnant.

Ugh. I can't wait to see Charles in his costume (so I can rip it off). I plan on getting laid tonight like I did last year with Alex. Yes, the Alex who continuously asks for dates with me.

All the lawyers and their secretaries got off work early today so we can all get ready. Our firm takes Halloween very seriously.

The party starts at 7 and its 5 so I better start getting ready. I'm not going to lie, my costume is more sexy than it needs to be.

I am dressing up as a cop which shouldn't be sexy but boy did I. I put on a corset and a tutu and called that good.

Around 6:40 all the girls showed up. We all look pretty slutty but so pretty too.

When we got to the party fashionably late by like 30 minutes since I wasn't ready on time, the party was in full swing.

Tiffany soon ditched us for a lawyer who works a floor below named Carson. He was pretty sexy if I have to admit.

Keia invited her fiancé so they decided it was dancing time.

Jessa and Nicole ran off to a bunch of guys who were drinking beers by the DJ area.

I set off to look for Charles. I knew he was here since Maxwell was. I grabbed Jessa and lead her to Maxwell. She'll thank me later.

I turned to go get some water from the kitchen when I saw him. He wear a sexy fireman costume leaving me breathless.

He saw me and I could tell he was turned on by how his mouth just watered at my sight.

"Damn Zoé! You look perfect and so sexy."

"As do you Charles."

"Tonight call me Charle. Can we please go grind on the dance floor."

"Totally."

We ended up grinding all night and I kissed him in front of everyone. lets just say everyone already expected something to be going on between us.

Tiffany ended up leaving with Carson to make a baby or whatever, so did Keia and her fiancé.

Nicole left with some guy who works on my floor named Keith to do God knows what. Jessa and Maxwell are having sex in Charles and I's office as we speak.

So only naturally I dragged Charles home with me so we can have sex which me did 10 times.

We fell asleep cuddling it was magical l.