Chapter 31

-3 weeks later-

DeKlin's now 1 month old and he's the cutest baby in the world still. I love him and the way he likes to wrinkle his nose when he is pooping or the way he smiles when he farts.

Charles and I are planning our wedding which will be in 3 years if i don't have another child which we aren't planning on any till we are married.

Paisley bought a house for her and the kids. I am helping her decorate the kids rooms since she can't really lift anything or paint.

I quickly get up from bed to retrieve my crying baby from his room to feed him. Charles is already at work so it's just me and handsome till 11 when Paisley is picking us up.

After feeding him, I put him in his bouncer in the bathroom while I hop in the shower. I take quick showers now since Dek hates being in the bathroom while I shower.

After I shower, I put on some paint clothes that I could get dirty. I then changed Dek into some clothes before seeing it's 10 and pais is always early.

I put him in his car seat and throw my hair into a bun. I couldn't wait to help decorate. Paisley got there shortly after and we headed straight to the furniture store and spend over 2 hours there.

I start painting the kids room while Paisley took care of Dek. James and Rachael were helping me paint their rooms.

Soon it was the waiting game so I breast fed Dek while the paint dried. After the paint dried I moved all the furniture into the rooms and decorated them which took all day and part of the night.

Finally at 9, I was done and had Charles pick me up from Paisleys. As soon as i got home, I stripped and ran to the shower leaving Dek with his daddy.

After my shower, I walked out to find Charles talking to DeKlin so I sat and listened at the door frame.

"You know little D, mommy and I were never going to be a couple before you but you made us realize we were meant for each other and to have you. I mean I always loved your mommy and the way she smelled and laughed and talked and held herself. I loved her since I first saw her 6 years ago almost 7 since her birthday is in a couple weeks. I remember going home the day I met her to my stupid girlfriend and dumping her right then and there only to end up dating another naughty girl. I was always meant for your mommy."

I slowly walked towards the two of them.

"And I was always meant for your daddy."

Charles glanced at me and smiled. I hugged him from behind. Boy did I love this guy. He put DeKlin down in his bed before grabbing my hand leading me to our room. Not to have sex but just to cuddle and love on each other.

I fell asleep on his arms feeling more loved then ever