Chapter 19

~1 week later~

My brother left a couple days ago and I have to be honest I miss him and the kids. Julia and I were close now she is gone.

I walked into the office to find Maxwell and Charles talking about how to improve business. I just sat at my desk listening to them while rubbing my little bump.

Maxwell left just in time for our client, Dr. Jason Johnson. He always flirted and smiled at me. Today was the first day since I have been pregnant he is coming in so I'm excited to see his reaction.

I was sitting at Charles desk with Charles when he came in. He sent me his world winning smile before sitting down.

We talked about somethings before I had to stand up to get his file. That's when it hit him.

"Wow, when'd you get pregnant," he stammered out looking perplexed and a little hurt that his flirtationship had gotten pregnant.

"Almost 20 weeks ago. Haha me and my fiancé are having a boy."

I glanced at Charles who was beaming about me mentioning him so that Jason knew I wasn't single.

"Fiancé? God what have I missed. I thought I was the only man in your life."

He laughed after the last sentence.

"Yep, actually you should know you were never the only guy in my life. I had a huge crush on my now fiancé. He's tall, brunette, has a killer jawline, had piercing green eyes like his sister and is my partner."

Jason's face expression changed. He looked at Charles before turning bright red.

"Wow, you and Mr. Adamson. I never picked that happening. I'm sorry man, didn't know she was your girl."

I giggled as Charles gave a cheeky smile. We finished our session with him then went out to lunch.

"You really get all the guys," Charles said taking a bite of his steak he ordered.

"What do you mean?"

"Every guy has either hit on you or eye rapes you. I don't like sharing Zoé."

"You don't have to share Char. Those guys mean absolutely nothing to me. You and DeKlin are the only boys who matter to me."

I saw his face relax slightly before he noticed another guy staring at me.

"Sir, I would appreciate if you'd stop staring at my fiancée! She's not for sale nor a piece of meat," Charles shouted at the man.

"Why on earth would you be making a scene Charles," I hissed at him while hiding my face from the onlooking diners.

"Why would I want to buy that after I've already got a taste," the man said getting up out of his chair to walk to our table.

I was amazed at how he said he'd already gotten a taste then it hit me. It's my ex Taylor. He was my first and was the only other man besides Charles I had slept with.

"Excuse me," Charles boomed clenching his fists.

"I said I already got a taste so I don't want it again. I was just seeing if the rumors were true."

"What rumors and who are you!?"

"I'm her ex dumbass. How have you not heard the rumors? Aren't you suppose to be her man? She's heard them I bet."

I looked at Taylor confused as to what he was speaking of.

"She meant to get pregnant and trap you in a unloved marriage so she can get all the money."

Charles looked at me before looking back at Taylor. His fist unclenched and he threw money down on the table before walking out of the restaurant.

"How could you make up such a lie," I screamed while the tears rolled down my cheeks.

Taylor looked at me and instantly type anger in his eyes changed to sadness.

"I-i- I just heard that rumor. I thought it was true I mean you were so smart when it was us," he said in a whisper.

"That's because I didn't want an awful baby with you. I can't believe you! I hate you!"

I stormed out running to find Charles. I went to our house to find him sitting with Luck on the couch.

I walked over and hugged him. I knew he felt like a fool for starting a fight in a restaurant and for believing a rumor. He kissed me and carried me to our bedroom. This was when we commemorated our love over and over and over before falling into a deeply needed sleep.