Chapter 24

~1 week later~

Having Paisley staying here has been amazing. Justin dropped off Rachael telling Paisley he wants a divorce before driving off with James. I had to hold my crying sister all night that night along with her very confused little girl.

I guess, Charles called and yelled at Justin for stressing out 2 pregnant girls and being a, in his words, fucking douche. Paisley signed the divorce papers as soon as they arrived and now they have to have a custody battle over James since Justin only wants him.

I am letting Paisley move into the house with the girls. We made our office into the girls room and made our upstairs attic into our office.

Rachael and Paisley have actually gotten closer so in the end the divorce was like well needed.

Anyways today is an appointment to check on the twins. I am so so overly excited to see them.

I jump out of bed to be followed by Luck who is in dyer need of  me letting her out to pee so I do. Then I run or waddle to Paisley's room to wake her up.

She is an angry pregnant women in the morning. She is until she showers then it's cheerful Pais.

After I woke up the beast, I walked back to my room to shower and get dressed. I also woke up Charles who promised to watch Rachael while we go to the appointment.

We both showered and got dressed. I wore a cute white maternity tanktop, black leggings, grey uggs and a cute Aztec print cardigan.

Paisley on the other hand wore a cute simple black shirt with two sets of pink hands and some yoga capri pants.

She looked almost as big as me but then again she's carrying twins.

I kissed Charles and Paisley kissed Rachael's forehead before me left. Paisley had a waddle to her walk that I just had noticed making me wonder if I had a waddle.

When we got to the doctors, I was surrounded by pregnant women which is my life now considering all my friends and my sister are having kids.

I spotted a scared looking young girl sitting alone. She couldn't be more than 10 weeks along so I left Paisley whom was speaking to a woman holding her 3 month old daughter about getting pregnant so fast my (the girl was 2 1/2 months pregnant)

I sat next to the scared young girl.

"Hello, I'm Zoé," I said extending my arm to shake her hand causing her to flinch.

I noticed bruising on her upper arm after she decided to shake my hand. I only noticed because the shirt she was wearing moved up a little.

"Hi, I'm Faith," she managed to stutter out before noticing me see her arm.

She quickly covered the bruised part of her body before looking away.

"Faith, how old are you?"

I tried to say it in a calm demeanor to not frighten the girl. I also added a friendly smile.

"I-I-I'm 19."

"Wow, you are younger than me and my sister over there, " I pointed towards paisley, "How far along are you? I'm 30 weeks."

"Well, I am about 12 weeks along. My boyfriend says it better be s boy or he's leaving so I'm her to see if they can make sure it's a boy."

I then got angry at her boyfriend for say something so dumb and unthinkable. I looked at her with concern in my eyes.

"Now, Faith, I'm not trying to be nosey but is he the reason you have a bruised upper arm? Also the sex of your baby depends on the chromosome your boyfriends sperm carried."

"Yes. He is... I can't leave him though. He'll just find me and hurt me and this dumb baby that I didn't even want," she said crying.

Her name got called after that but I gave her my number and told her to call me as soon as she can.

I then realized Paisley was staring at me like my name has been called so I followed her and the nurse to the ultrasound room and there I got to see my nieces.

I have to be honest they were so beautiful I started crying. Which made Paisley start crying which made the doctor tear up a little. DeKlin could tell I was crying so he started moving around trying to make me happy but he was kind of hurting me.

We left the doctors after that. I kept checking my phone as paisley drove home.

As soon as we opened the door Rachael and Luck ran to us. Charles looked at me like that was hell before walking up to our room.

I left paisley and Rachael to take lunch out for a walk since they both wanted to and walked up to my room where my love was laying on the bed.

I laid down next to him and told him about Faith and how I wanted to help her. He listened and told me to call her but the only thing was the number she gave me was fake. I just hoped and prayed that faith would be alright.

The whole rest of the day, my family watched movies. I loved how relaxed this Saturday was.