Chapter 25

-a month later-

I am now 34 weeks and I am so ready to explode as are the other girls. I haven't heard from Faith yet so I've kind of lost faith in hearing from her.

I woke up at 7:15 to get ready for work. I put on a really cute maternity dress and curled my hair before heading down the stairs. Charles was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Are you sure you want to go to work? You don't have too," he said as he helped me put on a cute jacket.

I just nodded and walked out to the car with him. He helped me into the car as if I was impaired now that I'm huge.

When we go to the office, I could feel everyone's eyes on my stomach making me uncomfortable. Even Carson and Keith's eyes were on my belly. I just tried to ignore them and pretend I was still skinny. I went to go get our coffees and didn't get hit on by anyone which sucked.

I waddled back to the office when I saw another girl kissing Charles. I dropped the coffee and squeaked. The girl glanced at me while Charles started to say something but I wasn't listening. I prove I could run when he got up to walk to me. I ran.

I held my stomach since it hurt to run and ran leaving my wedges on the ground since I couldn't run in them. I caught a cab just as Charles reached outside. I wasn't going home though. I called Paisley telling her to pack me, DeKlin, the girls and her a bag and to meet me at Alex's house.

When I got to Alex's my feet hurt and my DeKlin was hurting me. I knocked on the door and a happy Alex answered. He gave me a puzzled look before I told him what happened he then cradled me as I cried.

Paisley got there shortly and all of us just sat in the living room as I cried. I loved him and he just betrayed me. My phone was ringing none stop as was Paisleys. He called Alex's and I told Alex to pretend he hadn't heard from me in awhile.

I could hear the panic in Charles voice as Alex said He hadn't heard from me or Paisley in awhile. I heard Charles say thank you anyways before hanging up.

I went up to the spare room and fell asleep. I woke to the sound of Charles voice and Paisley with Rachael hiding in the room with me.

"Charles, what happened? Why are you searching for my sisters," Alex said.

"Zoé saw me kissing another girl but I wasn't kissing her she was kissing me. She ran away and paisley left with her. They packed bags. I need to find her to apologize and explain the situation."

"Well they aren't here. I would appreciate if you left. I don't need you here."

I heard the door slam and a car speed away. I walked down the stairs to see Alex wasn't home and Charles was sitting on the couch. Alex set me up to believe it was Charles who had left. I slowly walked back up the stairs.

"Zoé, I know that's you. I'm really sorry," Charles said turning around.

His eyes were bloodshot from all the crying.

"I don't want to see you or be with you right now. You stress me and paisley out to much. It's not good for our Babies so please leave."

"I can't. I let Alex take my car with his kids to go get ice cream."

"I Think we are done with this relationship and I also quit."

He's face instantly dropped and his eyes filled with tears. He turned to face away from me.

"I also am moving out of the house. I can't have us fighting so much around DeKlin. It's a toxic and unhealthy environment."

"Fine."

Charles got up and walked out of the house. I saw him just break down and start crying on the porch. I wanted more than anything to take it all back and go kiss him but I couldn't. I waddled back up the stairs and told paisley what had happened and she hugged me.

I texted Alex telling him I was leaving his house and that he isn't to talk to me anymore since he decided that hurting me was ok.

Paisley and I carried our bags out to the cab I called to take me to the house to pick up our other things and luck. I was going to stay with my parents till I could rent an apartment.

Charles was waiting for Alex when I got into the cab and I caught a glance of his eyes which were so sad.

When we got to the house, I carried all the diapers and clothes for the girls and DeKlin as I could down to the car along with bassinets. I packed my clothes in a bag and put lucks things in there too.

As we finished packing, Charles got there. He looked like he was drunk but it wasn't my place to care. I love him but he keeps hurting me and I can't have that.

"I love you so much Zoé. Please don't go," he said.

I ignored him and got into the car. He knocked on the window as I rolled it down.

"You forgot this."

He handed me a book of us that we made for DeKlin. I nodded before handing it to Paisley and driving down the road before bursting into tears. I was broken and wished I could take back leaving Charles but I couldn't.

I drove to my moms before getting out and waddling up to my old room where I fell asleep holding the book.