Chapter 2

My eyes darted to the sleeping man next to me and my clothes laying on the floor. How was I going to leave without him noticing me get up?

His brown hair looked even sexier without his signature hair style. I just wanted to kiss him and love on him but I couldn't.

I quickly sprang out of the bed trying to run to my clothes but I was a minute to slow as I heard him groan a deep sexy groan.

His eyes yet to open as he stretched. I stood there frozen in fear before realizing I was naked so I grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around myself.

His eyes fluttered open only for him to look at me and whisper shit.

"We didn't?!"

"Ummm.... yes we did sir."

"Oh my god. I mean fuck! How could I do something so unprofessional? Please don't tell my father Zoé and for god sakes call me Charles I mean we just had sex."

"Ok. ummm... Charles I won't tell your father don't worry. I'm sorry I let this happen."

I said that before running to the bathroom. I just stood there looking in the mirror and realized I looked awful. I quickly washed my face and threw on my clothes from yesterday.

As I walked out of the bathroom I saw he had gotten dressed and wasn't in his room.

Hopefully I can sneak out without having to talk to him until Monday morning I thought as I bumped into him.

Fuck. Life just isn't on my side.

"See you on Monday," I managed to say as he opened his mouth to speak.

I ran out of his apartment as fast as I could and looked back in time to see him look out his door to watch me leave.

I can't believe I just had a one night stand with my boss!!! Monday will be so awkward and weird.