Chapter 11

I had everything ready for the big reveal when Charles got here. He looked so tired and just fed up with the day which made me almost not want to do this but it needed to happen.

I had everything in a brown paper bag like groceries so I asked him to help me put them away while I actually had a real bag of groceries after he got done ranting and raving.

He first pulled out a shirt and just looked at it puzzled not connecting the dots. Then he pulled out a box and on the inside it has a pacifier and a note that said we're pregnant.

He looked at me and I just nodded. He started to cry slightly and pulled out the last item in the bag, my ultrasound from today.

He grabbed my hand and lead me to where he sat. He then just hugged me having tears fall down his face.

"We are having a baby. I'm going to be a daddy. Oh my god."

He then went from crying to a state of shock. He just kept glancing at the ultrasound then me. He even lifted up my shirt to expose my tiny belly forming.

"Shit. How ami to explain this to my dad. Are you sure it's mine? Of course it's mine I mean we have sex a lot."

"Yes, he or she is yours. I'm 13 weeks tomorrow if you wan to know. They're perfectly healthy also."

"As much as that sounds amazing I can't do this right now Zoé. I'm sorry."

He got up and started walking out the door but not before grabbing all the stuff I have him with him.

I was hurt but I knew he needed time and well I'd give him time till tomorrow that's when we have work.

Tiffany came over after that to tell me she is indeed pregnant. She's only 4 weeks along but he or she is there and also Tiffany is getting married in 3 weeks to Carson the one from the Halloween party.

I congratulated her and went to go shower when I got a call from Maxwell.

M= Maxwell
Z= Zoé

M: Zoé! Zoé! You need to get to Charles immediately. Hurry please.
Z: Max, what is going on?!?!
M: Charles is in some sort of shock and just keeps mumbling that he isn't ready. I need you to snap him out of it.
Z: I can't really help with that due to I'm the one who put him in that.
M: How?
Z: I'm pregnant with his baby. 12 weeks and 6 days to be exact.
M: oh my god no way! I'm not the only one who fucked up this year.
Z: what do you mean?
M: Jessa and I are expecting. The condom broke sadly, but I'm also way excited because I'm going to be a dad.
Z: holy shit. Tell Charles umm I'll see him in the morning bye.

I ended the call then to call Jessa and as soon as I called she went off about how she decided not to have kids for awhile and now is 3 weeks pregnant. I listened before accidentally falling asleep on her ranting.

I had way to much on my mind to have her drama in it too.