hapter 32: Gladiator worthy

The Shockwave and Knockout secretly followed, the warlord and his youngling the training room. And when they peeked in, they both couldn't believe what they were seeing. Not only did the fact that Megatron training Soundwave shock the two, but the fact that Soundwave was putting up a good fight. Nearly throwing Megatron onto his aft quite a few times. "Where the frag are you getting all this!?" Megatron tried to land a few good hits on Soundwave. Soundwave swiftly blocked the first two blows, then jumped out of the way of the on coming fist, allowing the warlord to lose his balance, Soundwave slide behind and kicked Megatron down. "I don't know" Soundwave shrugged, allowing Megatron to get back up. Megatron jumped to his peds and whirled around, punching Soundwave hard in the side. Knockout gasped, hoping Soundwave wasnt hurt, from the sudden blow. The blow only stung for a moment. Soundwave quickly reacted, releasing his tentacles, he attached them to both of Megatron's spiked shoulders, and threw the warlord down! "You've certainly grown stronger, what were the Autobots feeding you!?" The warlord smirked from the floor. Soundwave knew exactly what his fathers next move was going to be, he charged his entire frame with electricity. His father did as he predicted and violently grabbed onto his tentacles, that held him down. Megatron yelped and released his grasp, after recieving an electrical surge. "Nothing out of the ordinary, Bumblebee and I liked to spar against eachother, sometimes the wreckers would join. And I've been exploring my tactical systems" Soundwave replied, releasing his tentacles from the warlord. "Well then stop doing that then. You're beating up your old dad!" Megatron playfully scoffed. "You're going easy on me!" Soundwave snorted. "You wish for me not to?" Megatron, raised an optic ridge.

"Please say no..." Knockout muttered. "The youngling has challenged, let him learn his lesson, it's only logical. Plus the kids holding his own quite well" Shockwave spat. "I don't care how logical scrap is, he's a youngling!" Knockout hissed, waving a digit in the purple mechs optic. "Whoa calm down, mother Knockout, you're a doctor you can just repair him" Shockwave snorted. Knockout scowled and growled at the scientist, folding his arms and going back to observing the now brutal battling. Knockout cringed at the brutal blows taking the youngling down.

Soundwave shook off the pain, and went to strike, Megatron was now using his sword, and Soundwave had to aviod that deadly blade. The only weapons Soundwave wielded was his tentacles and Laserbeak. Soundwave remembered the addvice he gave his cousin about a good distraction, and used it, deploying Laserbeak and his tentacles. Megatron was caught off guard, the ex gladiator didn't know what to focus on. Laserbeak was shooting at him, and two tentacles were on the attack. Megatron lifted his sword arm to shield himself from the tentacles. Stupid idea. Soundwave wrapped the one tentacle around the arm tightly, charging the tentacle full of dangerous electricity, he shocked the arm until the sword retracted back into the arm. Megatron growled in frustration whipping his arm, he threw Soundwave forward into a kick. Soundwave was thrown back, by the force of the kick. He wrapped his free tentacle around the gunmetal mechs ankles, twisted and pulled, throwing the mech on the ground. Soundwave waited for Megatron to get up, but forgot that Laserbeak was still shooting at the now downed warlord. The violet youngling quickly ceased his bird, reattaching it back to his chest.

Megatron layed still for a few moments. Soundwave was begining to get worried. Then all of a sudden Megatron jumped up and charged at him. Megatron grabbed Soundwave and ran him into the wall, Soundwave gasped at the sudden impact of the wall. He squirmed in the warlords huge paws, the only thing Soundwave could manage to use was, his tentacles. His systems feeling overly threatened, his tentacles sent out thrashing with high voltage electricity. Attaching themselves to the warlords chest they electrocuted the warlord severely. Megatron cried out in pain, releasing his youngling and dropping to his knees. Soundwave's optics went wide from behind his mask, knowing he really hurt Megatron that time. Knockout and Shockwave ran over to aid their lord, as Soundwave quickly drew back in fear, knowing his father was going to kill him for that.

"Lord Megatron, are you alright?" Knockout asked, kneeling beside the fallen warlord. Megatron only laughed, letting his systems reboot, he got back up to his peds. "Soundwave, my dear youngling, you will be just like me, the next Kaon gladiator champion!" Megatron proudly huffed. "The Mortal Gladiator!" Shockwave titled the youngling. Soundwave smiled from behind his mask, from his fathers comment. "You really think I'm gladiator worthy?" Soundwave excitedly glowed. "You were beating my old gladiator aft weren't you?" Megatron joked, placing a servo on his younglings back. "You're not old" Soundwave cooed. "Thank y..." Megatron was interupted, by Knockout's muttering. "You're not young..." Knockout scoffed. "What was that!?" Megatron snarled. "Nothing my liege, I was simply commenting on how a your youngling is so thoughtful and polite!" Knockout tried to cover up. Megatron scowled and escorted Soundwave out into the hallway. "Hey doctor moron, perhaps instead of ilogically polishing your paint, you should polish your logical cluster" Shockwave teased, as they too followed the warlord. "Tell me Shockwave. can you go a day or sentence, with out saying logical and ilogical?" Knockout sighed. "That is..." "What, highly ilogical?" Knockout teased. Shockwave growled and held his claws back deciding not to ignite a fire. "Lord Megatron!" Starscream called in a smug voice, as all four entered the bridge. "Shockwave's miserable beast has returned defeated and beaten" Starscream smirked. "Starscream. I find that highly unlikely" Megatron rolled his optics. "Soundwave, if you would please" Starscream sighed with a smile. Soundwave instantly pulled up the surveillance of the Darkmounts view deck, revieling the beaten beast. "What! How the hell can that thing get beaten by Autobots!" Megatron roared. "Soundwave keep up on surveillance for any signs of Autobots" Megatron growled, storming out of the room with Starscream and Shockwave. "Well then seems, like nothing can hunt the unstoppable Autobots" Knockout scoffed. "The humans will take no time in using their communications, we just have to wait a bit" Soundwave shrugged, approaching one of the main monitors. "We just have to wait" Soundwave sighed, turning on the monitor and begining his research. "Well you have fun with that" Knockout scoffed. "My finish needs to be buffed" Knockout turned to leave. Soundwave rolled his optics from behind his mask. "Of course it does" Soundwave continued his work. "Oh by the way, you kick aft in battle, I think we should throw you into battle more often" Knockout complimented. "Thanks, but Megatron will never allow it" Soundwave sadly replied, turning to face the red mech. "Oh after what you just put him through, I think he would be wise to put you out there. I'm sure he's already changed his mind" Knockout smiled. "Yeah that's why I'm doing this" Soundwave scoffed, turning back to his monitor. "Well find the Autobots, and there, might be something for you to battle" Knockout reminded Soundwave why he was doing such a task. "Right... Hey do think the predacon will light Starscream on fire?" Soundwave excitedly asked. "Oh give it time Soundy, before you know it Starscream will be coming in here completely torched" Knockout smirked, as he headed out the doors, leaving the youngling to his work.