Chapter 30: Reunited with a new home

The team came back, depressed, beaten, and exhuasted. The children were being tended to by their guardians. And Optimus was informing Ratchet of what had happened. Ratchet instantly started his complaining, and Smokescreen instantly started to argue with the old medic. "Soundwave, we are waiting for you outside the base" Megatron's voice came over the younglings comm. Soundwave saw that everyone seemed to be distracted. And easily slipped away, quickly getting to the topside of the base. Where he saw a enormous Cyberformed building, and the Nemesis casually orbiting it.

Soundwave quickly caught site of Megatron patiently waiting for him just above the flight deck. Soundwave transformed quickly and took off towards the Nemesis, Only taking moments to get to the warship. Soundwave was flying full of excitement, happy to see his father again. Flying a little to excitedly Soundwave transformed and went to step lightly only a few feet away from his master. But misreading his speed, he ended up slipping onto his aft, sliding right up to Megatron's peds. Megatron rolled his optics and sighed at his clumsy youngling. But the warlord could not resist the younglings adorable behaviour, and promptly picked up his youngling, bringing him into a tight embrace. Soundwave squirmed at first, wriggling until the grip on him loosened. At that, Soundwave had no hesitations to return the hug, wrapping his arms around his fathers neck, he held on tightly. "I missed you sooo much!" Soundwave cried. "I missed you greatly youngling, I'm sorry if I ever hurt you. You've proven today, that your youngling manners do not get in the way of your work. I won't be so crude when you behave like a youngling should. I'm not reserving our relationship for later, it starts now. For real this time I promise" Megatron holding his youngling out, he apologized and promised. "The entire time I was gone I didn't recharge, because I missed you to much!" Soundwave said as Megatron brought him in for another hug. "Soundwave you need recharge!" Megatron scolded. "It was hard there was too much on my mind, plus my roomate wasn't helping!" Soundwave scoffed. "Well you can rest after the main event" Megatron grinned, placing Soundwave down, as the armada of Decepticons came onto the flight deck.

"Soundy!" Knockout cried out rushing over to hug the youngling. Soundwave gasped as the medic hugged him tightly. "Knockout!" Soundwave hugged the medic back. "Big day today, for us Decpticons!" Knockout let go of youngling. Soundwave nodded in agreement, still unaware of what was just about to happen.

A small evil chuckle came from Megaton as he turned himself away from the Autobot base and too his armada of soldiers. Soundwave wanted to know what his father was laughing at, and turned to see the Autobot audience topside on their base. "Soundwave what are you doing?" Soundwave was clearly visible to his cousin. Soundwave just stared he hadn't the spark to reply. "Our opportunity to revive Cybertron has been lost, due to the treachery of Optimus Prime. But from our fortress of new Kaon. We will instead sieze control over this world!" Megatron's speech brought Soundwave's attention back from the Autobots. "Decepticons! Transform and rise up!" Megatron ordered. And Starscream quickly lead the seeker armada to attack. "I'll let them play with the Autobot's for a bit, then I will obliterate them and their precious base, with the warship!" Megatron cackled, watching the beautiful battle from the warships deck. Soundwave threw his helm back in surprise, this was all happening right now. /Get yourself and the team out of there, we are going to blow your base to scrap!/ Soundwave sent a warning to his cousin. "Isn't this great Soundy, we are going to rule this planet!" Knockout smirked. Soundwave gave a small nod. "Hey Bubblewave" Shockwave gruff deep voice came from behind. "Are you going to call me Bubblewave for the rest of my life?" Soundwave rolled his optics from behind his mask. "That's highly illogical" Shockwave scoffed. "Starscream fall back, it's time!" Megatron hissed, as the ship hovered over the Autobot base. Soundwave could hear the humming and hissing of the warships cannons charging. Soundwave quickly ran to the edge of the ship to watch. "Soundwave!" both Shockwave and Knockout called as the youngling ran past to the edge. "Leave him, let him watch!" Megatron snapped, stopping the two from retrieving his youngling. Soundwave watched as the red laser, completely demolished the mountian, the base was. Soundwave felt a faint pain in his spark, of one of his bonds fading in pain. Soundwave could tell it wasnt his cousins. "Soundwave, Starscream and I are going to go scavenge what is left of the Autobot base. Knockout is going back to Cybertron to retive some of the relics the Autobots left behind. You stay here with Shockwave, and check out Darkmount" Megatron gestured to the huge structure behind them. Soundwave gave a silent nod and approached Shockwave for further instructions.