Chapter 21: Bubblewave more like Troublewave

Soundwave. Bored. Was silently, sitting in a chair, at a counter. In Shockwave's new laboratory. Resting his arm on the counter, placing his helm in his servo.

*Unmoving, Offlined?* "Recharging!" Shockwave smacked the arm, that held Soundwave's recharging helm.

SMACK!

Soundwave slamed his visor into the counter. Immediately waking him from his slumber. "Ow!" Soundwave grumbled rubbing his helm. "What the frag was that for!?" he growled, glaring at the one eyed purple mech. "Soundwave stay awake, and pay attention!" Shockwave scolded, rolling his optic. "But this is, soooooo boring!" Soundwave whined. "Can't we do something fun?" Soundwave sighed, placing his helm back in his servo.

"No" Shockwave rolled his optic again. "You are being punished for your insubordination" Shockwave shook his helm no. "If I didn't go for a flight, you probably wouldn't be here right now" Soundwave remarked. "I highly doubt that, me accidentally crashing into you on my way through the atmosphere, caused me to be brought apon this vessel" Shockwave scoffed. "As soon as my pressence would have been noticed by either factions, I would have been bridged here regardless" Shockwave snorted. Soundwave rolled his optics from behind his mask and sighed. "Whatever, I'm tired of sitting here, can I go?" Soundwave asked. "I'm afraid, you would have to ask Lord Megatron that question youngling" Shockwave chuckled. "And Megatron is pretty livid, from your little excursion last night" Shockwave smirked, Mixing different energons together. "You don't think I will?" Soundwave challenged. "Watch me" Soundwave hissed. Quickly escaping out the laboratory door.

"No no no no" Shockwave crooned. Pulling Soundwave back into the lab. "Nice try" Shockwave sneered. Wise to Soundwave's escape plan. Shockwave sat the deep violet youngling back down. "I'll call him here" Shockwave snickered, moving his equipment.

"Fragger..." Soundwave pouted, folding his arms. Shockwave was about to yell at Soundwave, just as Megatron entered. "Yes Shockwave what is it?" Megatron sighed, examining the shelves of cubes with, differen't coloured liquids. *That was quick...* Shockwave thought to himself. "Lord Megatron, it seems that Soundwave!" Shockwave smacked the back Soundwave's helm, as he walked past, to meet Megatron. "Ow, what the fff..." Soundwave whined, rubbing the back of his helm. "Is saying he has had enough punishment" Shockwave smirked folding his arms.

"Oh is that so?" Megatron sneered. Intimidatingly standing over Soundwave. Soundwave cowered, nervously smiling behind his mask. "Can I please go back to work now?" Megatron rolled his optics. "Soundwave" he sighed. "You've already done all your work today!" Megatron hissed, face palming. "Please, I want to be with you!" Soundwave begged. "No!" Megatron hissed. You will stay here, and fry your processer from boredom!" the warlord snapped. Soundwave cowered in his seat. And Megatron said nothing further, leaving the room. Heavy footsteps could be heard as the warlord traveled through the halls. "I warned you he was in a bad mood" Shockwave shrugged. "Well you got your answer" Shockwave examined a broken piece of equipment. "I just want to be with him..." Soundwave sighed. "I know that youngling" Shockwave internally smiled. "But Lord Megatron is punishing you at the moment"

"Why though!?" Soundwave threw his arms up. "All I did was go for a flight and find you!" Soundwave complained. "I do not know why Lord Megatron chooses to punish you" Shockwave mixed two chemicals together in a beaker. "Perhapes he has grown a protective side over you, through your new relationship" Shockwave shrugged. Soundwave rolled his optics from behind his visor, and sighed. "I have to go see Knockout for a moment" Shockwave announced heading towards the exit. "You stay here, and watch that" Shockwave pointed to the beaker filled with red liquid. "And don't touch it!" Shockwave snapped. "Yeah, sure, whatever..." Soundwave waved off the scientist. "I mean it, the last thing you need is another thing to go wrong for you" Shockwave warned, as he left the lab.