31. Together again

„I love you. I've never stopped. Our break was the biggest mistake I've done in my life. I'm sorry Cara."

„Demi. I-I love you too."

Cara's POV:

„I love you. I've never stopped. Our break was the biggest mistake I've done in my life. I'm sorry Cara." When she said that I felt so many butterflies in my stomach like for the first time when we kissed.

„Demi I-I love you too." We were sitting there and smiling like two idiots in love. It was great to see her again.

„So?" I asked after silence.

„So?"

„What will be now?"

„I don't know. Only what I know is that I wanna be with you." She said and smiled but the smile was gone in second.

„Demi I don't want to lose you again for the same reason. But I wanna be with you too."

„I know it will be crazy but I think I should live with Wilmer and pretend we're together."

„I have one question for you my dear Cara."

„And that is?"

„Will you be my secret girlfriend?" These words warmed me in my heart. I was looking at her and with every second I was more in love with her.

„Yes." She smiled held my hand for second.

„This hair suits you a lot."

„Thank you."

„Oh sorry." She said because her phone started ringing. I just smiled and nodded.

„Hi. I went out why? For coffee. I don't know Wilmer. I have to do something" Oh she's calling with Wilmer. I really don't like him. Demi looked at me and smiled.

„Sorry it was Wilmer." She said when she hung up.

„Yeah I figured it out."

„I'm sorry I know you don't like him."

„No I really don't." I said and laughed a little.

„So how's Kendall?" Why did she ask on that?

„She's good. And we really weren't dating by the way. I was really sad from that break up so she was just helping me. She's my best friend."

„Okay I trust you."

„Don't you wanna come on some better place? I mean place where I can kiss you any time I want to and nobody will know?" I said and winked at her. God I love this girl.

„I was thinking about same thing." She smiled. I paid for coffee and we walked out. I was there with car so I opened door for Demi. I sat into car and we could go.

Meanwhile I was driving I put my arm on her thigh. I looked at her and smiled.

„What?" She asked with smile on her face.

„God you're so beautiful." She just smiled and she put her hand on mine.

I stopped on traffic lights and I looked back on Demi. I smiled at her and I put my face closer to her.

„I'm so glad that we're together."

„Me too." Then we kissed. I fell so many butterflies in my stomach.

„Cara um go. You have green. Now orange go." I laughed. But from left side some car crashed to us.

„DEMI!"

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part and this story. With this part it's end of first story. But you agreed with two series of this FF so if you want to know what will happen read the second story. It could be tommorow. :) Thank you for all of yours votes and comments :)