18. Dara

„Do what you think. Demi." He said and left the room. I walked int omy room and laid on bed. In some minutes I fell asleep.

These two days me and Cara had the best time as we could. We spent all the time together and I can say that I'm in love with her so much. Today we're going to Miami. Yes I'm going with her and I'm so excited about that.

I had some time before I will meet Cara so I checked twitter.

@Caradelevingne: Can't wait to see ya Miami! I'm so excited and guess what? I'm going with my babe ;)

I was watching the tweet for a very long time. It was cute from her but what if they will find out about us? I won't be reacting on that tweet. I was reading replies on that tweet and every tweet was type Oh my god who's that? Is girl or guy? Awww Cara's in love that's so cute.

I was reading this for while and then I saw some tweets that made me feel scared a little.

DARA IS REAL! Is it about Demi? Cara and Demi are dating I know that. Dara is the cutest couple ever! And so many like this. I'm not ready for this. I have to call her.

„Demi?" Her voice spoke from my phone.

„Cara I can't go to Miami with you."

„What?! Why what happened?"

„I don't think it's good idea. I'm sorry."

„Is this because of the tweet I wrote?" I didn't say anything

„Demi don't worry they won't find out. I promise you. Listen, we have still some time to our flight so can we meet? Please." Her voice sound broken. Why I have to mess everything up.

„Okay. Times Square?"

„Yes." She said and hung up.

„Hi." She said when we hugged.

„Come with me." She continued. We went to some place where wasn't any person.

„I know that you're scared and I'm sorry. I shouln't wrote that tweet. I know I can't but." She stopped for second.

„I want let everyone know that you're my girlfriend because I'm so happy with you. No one on this world can't have better girlfriend that I have. I'm sorry." Tears started falling from her eyes. What have I done? I made her cry only because of me. I pulled her into tigh hug.

„No. You don't have to be sorry. I'm so sorry. Please Cara don't cry. I'll come. I was stupid. I'm just scared what will people think if they'll know." She looked at me and her eyes were full of tears. I smiled her.

„I love you Cara. And If they find out I won't mind. Beacuse I have you."

„I love you too." She said and we connected our lips together. When we pulled away some girls were running to us.

„Hi Cara and Demi." They said.

„Hello girls." I said and smiled at them.

„Can we tae a photo with both of you please?"

„Sure." Cara said and took phone from blonde girl. She took the picture and gave phone back to that girl.

„Thank you so much."

„No problem."

„Have a nice fly to Miami Cara." Second girl spoke

„Thanks honey." She said and girls left.

„So I think I should finish my packing. Will you help me?" I said to Cara and we went to hotel.

Hello everybody :) Next part is here. I hope you like this part. You can comment, vote and share or whatever you want to do with this story. ;) Let me know how do you like this please :) Thank you