5. Finally in New York

I closed my twitter and went to the hall. I took deep breath and shut the door behide me.

I was on airport waiting on my flight.

„Hi Demi can I take a picture with you?" Someone spoke at me. I looked up to see a girl with big smile on her face.

„Yes for sure." I said and stood up from a chair. She gave me her phone and I took the photo of us. We made three photos.

„Thank you so much." She said and then she hugged me.

„You're welcome."

„Are you flying to New York?" She ask.

„Yes, how do you know it?"

„I read on twitter that you'll be flying today."

„Okay." I said and smiled at her. She waved me and then she left.

I had four hours to flight so I went to the starbacks and ordered one coffee. I checked my phone if Wilmer called me. He didn't. I was kind of sad for that. He've never done this before.

One crazy idea went throuht my mind. I drove to the nearest hairdresser's.

„Hello, what can I do for you?"

„Hello I wanna get blonde please." I said to woman. She nodded and prepared some stuffs.

About two hours later her work was done and it was so amazing.

„So, How do you like it?" She asked with smile.

„Wow that's so cool. I didn't think it will be so good like this. Thank you so much." I paid to her and then I went back to the airport.

I still had a lot of time so I was sitting on chair in gate. I took selfie of my new hair and posted in on twitter and instagram.

@ddlovato: Finally I'm on my way to Ney York! Can't wait to meet you all! Love you ;) Little suprise for you :* (MEDIA)

I was reading all reactions on my new hair and most of them were good.

@nickjonas: Wow Dems, that's look pretty awesome. I didn't know that you wanna be blonde ;) You look really good. @ddlovato

@ddlovato: Thanks a lot buddy ;) @nickjonas

@Caradelevingne: Hey hey hey! Welcome to blonde club Demi Haha! ;) It suits you a lot. @ddlovato

@ddlovato: @Caradelevingne Haha! Thank you so much ;)

I closed twitter and people were going to plane so I went too. I found my seat and put my headphones on. I was listening some of my favourites songs.

When we landed I went out from plane and went to JFK airport. I love New York. Everytime when I'm here it's always amazing. When I was almost out of the airport there were so many fans. I really didn't expect this. I tried to take photo with everyone but it was impossible. I gave lots of autographs and more photos.

„Blonde hairs suits you so much Demi!" One fan shouted

„Thank you!" I told her.

„LOVE YOU DEMI!"

„I love every single one of you!" I shouted and then I left the airport. I sat to car and we could go to hotel.

When I arrived to hotel I found my room and I unpacked my stuffs. Then I wrote to Cara. @ddlovato: Hey Cara, I just wanna let you know that I arrived and I'm finally in New York ;) @Caradelevingne: Cool. Wanna meet now? If you have time of course. ;) @ddlovato: It would be great. Just tell me where.@Caradelevingne: Times Square on the stairs? Is it good for you?@ddlovato: Okay I'll be there in hour. Can't wait ;) @Caradelevingne: Great! Can't wait too! I closed twitter and I had to get ready.

Hey everybody next part is here! I hope you like it. ;) Comment, share or do everything what do you want to do ;) Thanks for your reads, votes and comments. Thank you so much. Next part will be soon and it will be really interesting from the next parts :) Let me know how you like this.