2. Another great news

I sat on a couch and a put on another movie. Meanwhile my phone vibrated again. I checked it and then I felt smile on my face.

@Caradelevingne: Did you hear the news already?

@ddlovato: Which news?

@Caradelevingne: I'm really suprised that I know it earlier than you. Haha ;) Anyway Alice, the girl who spoke with you today is my friend and she told me that you'll be performing in another fashion shows. I think she'll call you very soon.

@ddlovato: Wow that's pretty amazing. I'm so excited! :)

@Caradelevingne: So it means that we can see each other more than once. ;)

@ddlovato: I hope so.

I closed my twitter with a big smile on my face. I don't even know why I am smiling like this. She's really cute by the way. Wait what?! I shook my head and went to the kitchen. I was starving.

I looked into fridge with hope that I'll find something good to eat. And I found. It wasn't something special but for me it was enough. I grabbed a chicken with potatoes from yesterday. I put in into microwave and waited. Meanwhile my phone start buzzing.

„Yes?" I spoke.

„Hello Demi. We were talking today. Alice here."

„Oh yeah, Hello."

„I want to ask if you'd like to join us for several fashion shows." She asked with hope in her voice.

„Yes, absolutly yes." I laughed.

„Okay then. Enjoy your day and I'll spread the news."

„Thank you so much. It's honor."

„No problem. Bye."

„Bye." After I hung up the phone, I decided to let Cara know about the call.

@ddlovato: Hey Cara guess what? I just had a call with Alice! Yay :)

@Caradelevingne: Demi that's great. So what did you say to her? Did you take it?

@ddlovato: I said...

I don't know why but it was really fun to play with her like this. I laughed bit about this.

@Caradelevingne: C'mon Lovato! Don't make wait! ;) But seriously what did you say?

@ddlovato: Haha! But seriously... I took it. Yaaaay! I'm so happy and excited!

@Caradelevingne: Yeeeah. That's awesome! I'm so happy for you ;)

I smiled when I read this message. Few seconds later, I got one new notification. Guess from who? Yes, from her.

@Caradelevingne: Yeeah. This girl is so funny. Already got another great news about her performing! She's such a musical angel. Big respect for her ;) @ddlovato

Aww that's so cute. Oh my god. This girl knows how to make me happy.

@ddlovato: Aww thank you so much Cara. That's really kind of you. But guys guess what? This girl is multitalented! I really don't get it. She can play guitar or drums so well. Then she's such a perfect model and actress! Good job delevingne. ;) @Caradelevingne

@Caradelevingne: Thanks Lovato ;)

I couldn't stop smiling. What the hell is happening with you Demi! Stop it NOW! I said to myself. I think that this will be interesting.

Hello next part is here! :) I know it's shorter than the first one. Sorry. But the way I hope you like it and you'll be reading this story till the end. Let me know if you like this or not :) You can share, comment or everything what you want to do ;)