3. Dream

I couldn't stop smiling. What the hell is happening with you Demi! Stop it NOW! I said to myself. I think that this will be interesting.

„Demi? I'm home!" I heard Willmer's voice speak loudly. I came to him and pulled him into hug.

„I've missed you."

„I've missed you too love." He said and then he connected his lips with mine.

„I'm sorry that I can't go with you." He spoke when he pulled away.

„That's okay honey. I love you."

„I love you more." He said with his cute smile on his face.

It was already late so I decided to go to sleep. I was so tired that I fell asleep really fast.

„I'm so nervous about the performing. What if I will do it wrong? I can't do this." I said really nervously. I looked on the people in the crowd. There are so many people.

„Hey look at me." Beautiful familiar voice spoke to me. I finally looked into her eyes.

„You don't have to be nervous okay? You're giong to be great. Great as always. Just go there and do what you love. Show all of them that you're the best singer in the world. And if you'll feel nervous while you'll be singing just look at me. Okay? I'm here for you." She said with her british accent and made me feel better.

„Thank you Cara. I don't know what i'd do without you. This show is the best what could happen to me because I met you." I said and my eyes were looking on the ground because I was too scared about look into her eyes again.

Suddenly I felt two hands on my cheecks and it made me look at her. Our eyes met and she came near to me and then she slowly put her lips on mine. I felt a thousand butterflies in my stomach. Our lips were moving slowly. She pulled away after while and looked in my eyes again.

„Is it better now?" She said still so near to me. I smiled at her and nodded. Now I can do anything. I was going on stage and I looked at her before I started singing. She smiled and winked at me.

What was this? Was I really dreaming about her? I shook with my head and looked on the mobile to see what time is. 4 A.M. I sat and looked on the left side and saw sleeping Willmer. He was so cute when he was sleeping.

„Is everything good Demi?" He spoke with sleepy voice. After that I relized I was staring at him for some time.

„Y-Yeah."

„Did you have a nightmare?"

„No, it wasn't nightmare just kind of strange dream. You can sleep again. Sorry for wake you up." I said and still thinking about the dream.

„Wanna tell me about the dream?"

„No, I'm really okay. I'll go for something to drink."

„Okay." He said and turned his body on other side of the bed. 

I went to the kitchen and I grabbed an orange juice from fridge. I poured it into glass and then I drank it. I didn't wanna go to sleep so I sat on a couch and turned on TV. I was switching programs for a long time and then I saw her face again. I looked what channel was it and found out that was program about modeling. She looked absolutely amazing. I couldn't stop the smile rising on my face.

Hello everyone :) Next part is finally here. I really love write this story. I'm sorry for some mistakes in this. I hope you like it and you'll be reading this. :) If you liked it you can comment or share ;) Next part TOMMOROW :)