27. Back in LA

„No I believe you two still have chance."

„Thank you Kendall."

Demi's POV:

When I woke up I started to packing my all stuffs. Maybe I should write something to her. I don't want to end it bad. I found some paper and started write.

Dear Cara

I'm so sorry for everything what happened. I didn't want end it like this but I have to think about who I am and what I want. I know you're angry and you hate me and I also know this letter won't fix anything. I just want to let you know that I'm sorry. But I won't never forget about what we had together. It was my best month in my life.

Thank you for that.

-Demi

I felt tears slowly falling from my face. I didn't want this. But it happened.

Before I went to airport I stopped in some hairdresser's. Yeah again.

„Hello what can I do for you?"

„I want it shorter and dye on black please." I said and sat into chair. She just smiled and started her work.

When it was done it looked absolutelly amazing. I paid to her and went to the airport.

I decided to take a photo of new me. I did and posted on twitter with comment.

@ddlovato: Back to LA with new look ;) (media)

All flight was fine but too long for me. I was happy to be back at home but I still couldn't stop thinking about Cara. Did she find my letter? What ifs he won't read it and just throw it to bin. I shook with my head and walked out of my car.

I was thinking about so many things but not about that one. Is Wilmer here? What if he is. What am I gonna do?

I was standing in front of doors but after while I walked in.

„Demi what are you doing here? Wow new hair? You look so good" He said to me when I shut the door behind me. He was so close to me. I wanted cry so badly.

„I came home and I have all my stuffs here so." I said and walked to bedroom.

„Demi." He was again so close behind me. He put his arm on my shoulders and made me turn around to him.

„I'm so sorry. I've never wanted to break up with you."

„I told you Wilmer that I can't be with you. Or not now. I have to think about everything."

„You had to know that what you had with Cara hadn't future."

„Let Cara be okay?"

„Fine. I'm really happy you're back but the way. I leave to do what you have to do." He said smiled at left bedroom. He seems to be nice.

I checked my phone if she wrote me or something. Nothing. So I looked on twitter and started reading reactions on my new hair. After that I was just looking what's new. That I saw some tweets.

Cara Delevingne was seen in Kendall Jenner's house in the evening. Today in the morning they were seen together in very tight hug. It seems that they're really close. Has Cara new girlfriend?

I looked on answers on that tweet from some fans

Yeees. CaKe! They're so cut together.

They're not dating. Cara is dating Demi.

#DaraIsReal I ship only them!

So many tears started falling from my eyes and I couldn't stop.

Hey new part is here and I hope you like it :) If you do then vote comment or share ;) We're nearly coming to end so be sure you'll reading this till the end. Thank you