16. I love you

„Demi?" I shouted on her and she turned around.

„Yes?"

„Goodnight babe."

„Goodninght." She responded me and went into hotel.

Demi's POV:

When I went into my room I was about going to sleep. I still couldn't believe what happened between me and Cara. Did we really kissed? I felt so happy but also kind of sad. When she said if we can hold it as secret I don't know how to feel about it.

I was lying in bed when my phone buzzed.

I'm sorry about what I told you in car. I mean it's new for you and I don't want you to be hurt. I really like you and I don't want to ruin that. Goodnight babe. See you tommorow? -Cara

Aww. That's so cute from her. I'm falling for her so fast.

That's okay. Thank you this is so kind from you. See you tommorow. –Demi

I smiled and fell asleep.

I woke up and looked around the room and I felt smile on my face. I went into bathroom and made a morning routine. When I was done I decided to call Cara.

„Yes?" Her sleepy voice spoke and I smiled again.

„Hey Cara. It's Demi. I'm sorry I didn't want to wake you up."

„Hey babe. No that's okay. Do you want to meet?"

„Sure. I'd love to."

„Our place, now?"

„I'll be there in while." Then I hung up and walk out of hotel.

I was sitting on the stairs and waited on Cara.

„Hi baby." I hear voice so I looked up and saw her beautiful smling face.

„Cara! Hi." I said and she pulled me into tight hug. We stayed like her for a while and then we pulled away.

„I wanna take on some place."

„Okay. Where is it?"

„Demi. If I tell you that. It won't be suprise." She said and winked at me. We sat into her car and we could go.

„Okay, we're here." She stopped the car walk out and opened the door for me.

„Thank you."

I looked around and we were only people there.

„Wow. It's so beautiful place." It was really amazing. In front of us were lot's of buildings of New York. In my life I've never seen something like this.

„Smile!" She said with her phone in hands. I smiled and suddenly I felt her lips on my cheek. So many butterflies were flying in my stomach when she kissed me. She showed me the photo and it was really nice.

„You look perfect." I told her and looked into her eyes. She didn't say anything just smiled a little and she was looking into my eyes.

„What?"

„You're so beautiful." She smiled and came closer to me. I felt her arms on my waist so I put my arms around her neck and connected our lips together. She smiled in kiss and pulled me closer to her without breaking our kiss.

„Demi?" She said after she pulled away.

„Yes?"

„I don't know what you've done with me but I'm so happy with you. I've never felt what I feel with you. And I know that we know each other for short time but I want to be with you. I don't care if we have to hide. I-I love you Demi."

So hey everybody ;) My Wifi is working so here's another part. I hope you still like this story. Comment, vote and share or whatever you want to do with this story :)