11. falling for her

Why is she doing this to me? I'm totally blushing thanks to her. One word and look what it's doing with me. Will be Cara calling me like that all the time now. I hope not beacuse if yes I don't know what I'm going to do.

@ddlovato: Yeah I'd love to.

„Hey! Good to see you Dems." She said when we met at our place. She pulled me into hug and I felt smile rising on my lips.

„Good to see you too." I answered and then we pulled away.

„So. Tomorrow is big day for you. How are you feeling?"

„I'm great. I'm really excited about that." She nodded and we went to starbucks. We ordered our coffees and walked out of there.

„Look! That's Demi with Cara!" We heard some fans and then we saw three girls running to us.

„Hello girls." Cara said and smiled on them.

„Hi Cara and Demi. Can we take a picture with both of you?" One of them said.

„Sure." That was all I said. I was nex to Cara and girls were next to us. One of girls said to some man if he can take the photo of us. All of us were smiling to camera. I felt Cara's arm on my waist. I felt a million butterflies in my stomach when she touched me. The place where she was touching me was on fire. I put my arm on a same place at her body. I could feel how she shook a bit. I looked at her and her smile was bigger than one second ago. Then I looked back to camera and the man took the photo.

Cara's POV:

I put my arm on Demi's waist with hope she doesn't mind. But then she put her arm on my waist and I shook. I didn't except this. My whole body was burning up. What is she doing with me? Damn Cara she only touched you and look what it's doing with you.

Suddenly I felt her looking at me and then my smile became bigger. Maybe you start falling for her. Wait what?! I can't fall for her. No! I just can't. I've never fallen for anyone before.

She had still her arm on my waist and I was totally frozen by her touch. I couldn't move. The guy finally took the photo and then her arm was gone. The place was still burning. I gave my arm from her body too and I looked at her.

„Thank you so much. Have a nice day." Girls said to us.

„No problem. Have a nice day too girls." Demi spoke. I was still looking at her. How can be someone so beautiful as she is? I just couldn't stop looking at her.

She looked at me too and I gave her a smile. She smiled at me back. God no. She's perfect.

„What?" She laughed beacuse I was still staring at her and smiling like idiot.

„Nothing." I said simply and looked away. What's happining with you?

I think you actually know what'shappening Cara. You fell for her.

Hey! Second part of this day is here ;) I love writing this story :) Let me know about how do you like this part and the whole story. If you want, you can vote, comment or share. Next part will be tomorrow. Maybe will be two parts again if you want. :) THANK YOU for reading this story.