20. Welcome in Miami

We stopped laughing because on plane were a lot's of people. I put my head on Cara's shoulder and she was playing with my hair. It made me fall asleep.

I was so happy when we were in Miami. We left airport and we got in some car.

„So what now?" I asked Cara. She held my hand and she was smiling all the time.

„Tommorow I have one modeling show and I want you to come with me. If you want of course."

„I would love to."

„And guess who will be performing there."

„I have no idea." I said with laugh.

„One Direction! Great right?" She was clapping with her hands happily.

„You're so cute."

„Thanks." She said then we started laughing.

Some time later we arrived to such a beautiful hotel.

„Wow."

„Yeah. I had same reaction at first." Cara said with smile and then we walked in. It was so huge and modern. We came to reception and that man gave us our keys from room.

„I hope you don't mind that we have one room." Cara whispered into my ear. She bit her lips and winked at me. I felt so many buterrflies when she did that.

We accomodated and still had a lot of time.

„Do you wanna explore Miami with me? We have some time to evening."

„Okay why not."

We left our beautiful room and walked out. It was really beautiful day.

„Where do you want to go?" I asked.

„I don't know." She lauhed. So we was walking around Miami.

„Cara Delevingne!" I heard Cara's name and when I looked after the noise I saw one girl.

„Hey can I take a picture with you please?"

„Sure."

„Oh Demi Lovato. Sorry I didn't see you. Will you please take the picture of us?"

„Um. Yeah sure." I said and she gave me her phone. That girl gave kiss to Cara's cheek. I didn't like that. I took that phone and gave it back to her.

„Thanks Cara. She bit her lip and winked at. What the hell she thinks she's doing?!

„No problem." When she said that the girl came closer to Cara and whispered something to her ear. I couldn't look at that. I walked away. I wanted to say something but I couldn't.

Cara's POV:

What is this girl? I think she tried flirt with me. I could see that Demi didn't feel comfortable. Girl winked at me and came closer to me. Okay it's really bad.

„Call me when you'll be free." She whispered into my ear and gave me paper to my hands. I absolutely won't call her. Whe she did it Demi walked away.

„I have girlfriend so I won't call you." I said and ran to Demi. I don't like this type of fans.

„Demi are you okay?"

„I'm fine. I-I just. The girl was so mean. I wanted to yell Cara's mine" She said and smiled a little.

„You're right. I'm only and only yours." I told her and pulled her into hug.

„Wanna come back to hotel?"

„Yeah. I feel really tired." She said and we went back. I was happy when we arrived.

Hello everybody! :) Next part is here. I hope you till like this story and also this part. I think that we're going to end slowly. ;) But big things will happen soon so I hope you'll be reading this till the end. Let me how do you like it in comments. ;)