19. Flight to Miami

„So I think I should finish my packing. Will you help me?" I said to Cara and we went to hotel.

„Are you ready?" Cara asked me after she helped me to pack all my things.

„I hope so." I said and smiled nervously.

„Don't worry babe. I'll be there with you." She came closer to me and kissed my cheek.

„I love you so much."

„I love you more Dems." We smiled and left my hotel.

We sat into car and we could go. When we arrived paparazzi were everywhere. I really didn't want to go out of the car.

„It will be okay. I promise." She smiled at me and put her hand on my cheek. Then she waked out and I followed her.

„Cara here!" Paparazzi shouted on her. I tried to go behind her but they devided us.

„Hey! It's Demi Lovato!" Another man yelled.

„Demi are you and Cara dating?"

„Is Dara real?"

„Was Cara's tweet for you? Are you her babe! DEMI!"

„Are you lesbian Demi?"

All of them were shouting at me this.

„Cara?!" I shouted to try find her because I didn't see her.

„Did you cheat on Wilmer with Cara?!" Another of them shouted on me. I felt so many tears falling down on my face. I couldn't stop.

„Demi are you okay?" I felt Cara's arms around my waist helping me to keep going.

„Can you shut the fuck up?!" Cara yelled on them.

„Demi why did you cheat on Wilmer with Cara?" This is like fucking nigtmare.

„FUCK YOU!" Cara yelled on them again and then we were in building of airport. I sat on some chair and took deep breath.

„I'm so so sorry Demi. I didn't want this to happen." She sat next to me and she was looking on the ground.

„It's not your fault. Let's go." I said and walked to find our gate.

I could hear that she's running after me. She grabbed my hand to make me stop.

„What?" I said. She didn't say anything just staring at me. She pulled me into hug. It was so calming.

„I'm so sorry Demi." I know she was crying.

„It's okay. Don't cry please. Everything is good now. Look at me." I pulled away from hug and looked into her eyes.

„I love you. And no one can change it." I said and kissed her on cheek.

„I love you too."

We were waiting in gate for our flight. It was so long so when we couldgo into plane I was really happy. We found our seats and Cara took selfie. (Media)

„You're so crazy." I said and laughed on her selfies. I took one selfie too.

„Are you kidding me Demi?" She said and lauged so hard.

„Look at your selfie! You're more crazier than I am." We both were laughing so hard. I took one crazy too yeah. We stopped laughing because on plane were a lot's of people. I put my head on Cara's shoulder and she was playing with my hair. It made me fall asleep.

Hii! :) Another part is here I hope you like this. Let me know about that ;) I will be so happy when you'll be voting or comment ;) Thank you. Next parts tommorow!