7. Break up

„I'm so sorry Demi. I know how you feel." I said and gave her smile to understand. Then she started to cry. 

„No no no. Demi. Shh. It's okay. Don't cry I'm here for you." I said and pulled her into tight hug. Watch her like this absolutly broke my heart.

„I'm so sorry. I don't want to bother you." She said after she pulled away from me. 

„No that's okay. You don't bother me." She was looking to the ground all the time. 

„Hey Demi look at me." I said but she didn't do it. I put my hand on her chin to make her look at me. Her eyes were red and full of tears.

„Demi I hoped that you know it but it seems you don't. So I have to tell you. You can trust me. You don't have to be afraid about telling me something. I will always b ethere for you. I know that we've met some hours ago but for me it's like I know you for years. Okay?" 

I said and when I finished I saw another tears falling from her eyes. 

„Why are you crying now?" I aked. 

„Thank you so much Cara. I'm so glad that we have met. Thank you." Then we hugged again. 

„Wanna walk?" „Why not." She said and smiled at me. 

   Demi's POV: 

We had such a great time together. We were laughing all the time when we walked from starbucks. She told me about her modeling career and then we were talking about movies. It was really good time. It was almost evening so we said goodbye and then I went back to hotel. 

 „Where have you been Demi?" Max my bodyguard asked. 

„I was out. No one has told you?" „No. Even you haven't told me." 

 „I'm sorry Max. I'll tell you next time. Happy now?" I said and laughed a little. 

„Sure." He said and left. I was watching my tv when my phone buzzed. My heart stopped in the second when I read it. It was from Wilmer. 

Hey Demi I think this won't be working. I mean between us. It's over... Wilmer .

What the fuck?! He broke up with me by stupid message? I coul'd believe it was over. Just like this. I have to call him. After while I hung up. What the hell is happening here? I felt so many tears falling from my face. I couldn't stop them. There was just one thing I wanted to do.

 I went to my bathroom. I was sitting on the bath when someone knocked on the door. 

 „Yes?" I tried to say with a calm voice. 

„Demi, all of us are coming to explore the city are you with us?" Someone voice spoke and I knew that was voice Mike, My guitarist. 

„No I already was today." I said. 

„Okay." Then I heard steps to walk away. I was in front of the mirror. My eyes were so red. I looked horrible. I was looking for the one thing that I didn't take to my hands for some time. My razor. I sat on the bath again. I was looking on my wrist and on razor in my hand. I didn't want to do that but something in me was telling me do it. Do it. Do it. 

So I did.

Hello everyone. Next part is here ;) I'm sorry that I didn't release part yesterday but I had so many things to do. BUT. Good news for you or I hope that they are good for you. :) Today I will release two parts. So you can expect another part for hour or two. ;) I hope you like this part and this story. I hate to do this to Demi. So sorry. But I had to so I hope you don't mind. Comment, share or vote for this story if you want ;) Thank you